Jeff Steitzer semi-confirmed to voice a major role in Halo 4

In case you don’t know who Jeff is, he’s the multiplayer announcer for Halo. He has also done other Halo related videos, such as the Halo Anniversary trailer.

I sent him a message over facebook, regarding his future. (Halo, Bungie, both, or neither), and I got a response!

Semi-proof

Unfortunately I cannot verify that image, but you can take my word for it!

Hopefully we will have more epic double kills to come!

I felt like bumping this, as this is pretty big news.

Maybe a he’s gonna be main character.

> Maybe a he’s gonna be main character.

If he does, that’ll be UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE!

Smexy voice makes halo even more playable
<4

He pretty much has to be with 343i. He was in the Anniversary trailer, which is a 343i project.

I hope Marty returns too. It just wouldn’t be the same without him.

> I hope Marty returns too. It just wouldn’t be the same without him.

I believe hes staying with bungie to work on their new project.

> I hope Marty returns too. It just wouldn’t be the same without him.

Same, but i’m pretty sure that I read somewhere that he wont be doing the music for halo 4 because he’s busy working on the music for Bungie’s new ip unfortunatly.(I could be wrong though)

Kind of off-topic, but you gotta wonder if that’s his normal voice. Like, is he trying to emphasize certain things and make it sound cool, or is he just talking. And if he does change his voice, does he use that voice in the office? I can’t help but imagine him getting assigned to a crap job and hearing UNFRIGGENBELIEVABLE, and other stuff like that. Just a thought.

> Kind of off-topic, but you gotta wonder if that’s his normal voice. Like, is he trying to emphasize certain things and make it sound cool, or is he just talking. And if he does change his voice, does he use that voice in the office? I can’t help but imagine him getting assigned to a crap job and hearing UNFRIGGENBELIEVABLE, and other stuff like that. Just a thought.

I lol’d when I imagined that happening.

I would take this “big job” to be the voice for multiplayer. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope he returns as the announcer for multiplayer. I don’t think it would be the same if he didn’t.

> Kind of off-topic, but you gotta wonder if that’s his normal voice. Like, is he trying to emphasize certain things and make it sound cool, or is he just talking. And if he does change his voice, does he use that voice in the office? I can’t help but imagine him getting assigned to a crap job and hearing UNFRIGGENBELIEVABLE, and other stuff like that. Just a thought.

In a fan interview, he actually said that “It hurts” to make that voice. So no, I don’t think his voice is naturally just awesome lol.

Answer your question?

Using the same voice actor would be OVERKILL.

jk I hope he does get to voice a major character.

I worked in radio once.
No question, Jeff has got the right stuff as far as voice-overs is concerned. Much like Steve Downes, voice of Master Chief, a radio personality of no mean status, based out of the renowned Chicago area.
Voice acting is different from announcing, but Jeff has the chops for it, no doubt. He certainly packs a punch in the one-liners we’re familiar with, demonstrates the powers of vocal delivery in the CEA trailer you posted; and one of my fave trailers he did is the Reach Firefight trailer, in which he says, “Welcome to the last day of the rest of your life!”
That makes getting involved in the carnage downright irresistible.

:slight_smile:

This would be awesome! Thanks for the heads up. :slight_smile:

<4

Just found out that Jeff was in the Cleveland Show… Ha!

I wouldn’t mind having Jeff Steitzer doing Master Chief, Cortana, Graveming and Gravemind’s dog, seriously.