Jeff Steitzer needs to be in BTB

Please bring back Jeff Steitzer for BTB, it isn’t the same without him. The current announcer for BTB is okay but doesn’t bring in satisfying calls like Jeff’s “Double kill! Triple kill! Overkill!”. So please 343i bring him in for BTB.

Yes

I can get more multi kills in BTB easier than area and it does feel lack luster without Jeff’s voice

+1.

Jeff IS the voice of Halo and removing him from multiplayer experiences is criminal, BTB felt bland without him.

Getting multi kills just isn’t as satisfying without him.

[Now lets all start chanting.]

• Bring back Jeff! - Bring back Jeff! - Bring back Jeff! - Bring back Jeff!

Yes, can confirm. Needs more Jeff Steitzer.

This is probably one of the biggest takeaways from this playtest for me.

Jeff needs to be announcing in BTB. Definitely not a good choice on 343 to remove him from it.

I don’t see how BTB is having a huge comeback without one of the major core things, and that’s our Jeff.

1. You’re listening. We know it. You know it. Bring Jeff back for BTB.

Bring back Jeff for everything he used to do, my biggest fear is they’ll make him one of those ai and make us pay…

> 2533274813946507;9:
> Bring back Jeff for everything he used to do, my biggest fear is they’ll make him one of those ai and make us pay…

I would pay to hear jeff say “WHEEEE WE’RE FLYING!” in his epic voice as we’re using the grapple lol

Yes. 110% . getting an overkill with this announcer was the most underwhelming thing. Her line was something like “keep chaining them together spartan” in a very relaxed tone of voice. How in the world is that better 343? I need some more Jeff in my life xD

More of Jeff can only be a good thing, but the poor guy will need to retire at some point…

CORRECTON, Bring back cool Jeff from the earlier halos. Tired of hearing OOOOHHHHHVERRRKIYOLLL for the last ten years

Yes please, BTB is where you get all the cool medals and that’s where he truly shines. It felt sad without him, the AI and commander just aren’t the same.

I just assumed it was a bug, was it not?

> 2535438388661507;6:
> [Now lets all start chanting.] - Bring back Jeff! - Bring back Jeff! - Bring back Jeff! - Bring back Jeff!

yes agreed i do not know why they are not investing in him or they really trying to get rid of him

If anything, they should add the option to pivot the announcer to a different voice if the player wants to. But Jeff should be the default as long as he is lending his voice to Halo. I know the guy is on the older side and can’t blame if they have less from Jeff, but that shouldn’t keep him in some gamemodes and out of others when there is considerable overlap.

Agreed. I actually got angry when I got a double and no Jeff

Yes.

I think it should be a thing in the settings, to pick between the commander and Jeff