Jeff Steitzer has become a parody unto himself.

I just hate how Steitzer has to comment on literally everything now.

Do I really need him screaming in my ear just because I got a beatdown? “BOXER”

“CLLLLUSTER LUUUUUCKKKKKK!~~~”

“HAAAAAAAAT TRICK”

“CONTROL POWER WEAPONS TO DEFEAT THE ENEMY TEAM.” I dunno Jeff, I think you could get a bit more metaphysical with that one.

“THIS IS A GAMETYPE COMMONLY REFERRED TO AS “SLAYER” IN WHICH YOU MUST ACHIEVE POINTS BY KILLING THE ENEMY TEAM, BY SHOOTING THEM WITH WEAPONS THAT YOU HAVE APPEARED WITH IN GAME, AS WELL AS BETTER ONES THAT YOU CAN PICK UP THROUGH OUT THE PLAY SPACE REFERRED TO AS THE “MAP”. YOU MUST KILL THE ENEMY MORE THAN THE ENEMY KILLS YOU, THIS ACHIEVES VICTORY. THE ENEMY IS DENOTED BY BEING THE OPPOSITE COLOR AS YOU. GOOD LUCK.”

Then 3 steps later

“FOOTWALKER.”

“JEEEETPACKKINNNNN~”

“J-J-J-J-J–J-J-J-J-UUUUUUUMPMASTERRRRRRR”

“BULLLET-SHOOOOOOOOOTERRR”

It is ridculous. We have entered the era of “Every kid gets a trophy”. If you aren’t good enough to get kills 343 is still trying to make you feel good by giving you medals.

> 2535430955527510;2:
> It is ridculous. We have entered the era of “Every kid gets a trophy”. If you aren’t good enough to get kills 343 is still trying to make you feel good by giving you medals.

Lol, I totally agree. Just face the fact. If you suck, you suck.

> 2535430955527510;2:
> It is ridculous. We have entered the era of “Every kid gets a trophy”. If you aren’t good enough to get kills 343 is still trying to make you feel good by giving you medals.

Oh don’t get so high and mighty. This game is about entertainment before competition. Some people find an enthusiastic announcer fun and funny.

People it isn’t that hard to ignore, just ignore it if it bothers you that badly.

The medals that get barks seem fairly consequential. announcing multikills was always cheesy. more descriptive mode intros make sense. bet its not final vo regardless

> 2533274859755618;5:
> The medals that get barks seem fairly consequential. announcing multikills was always cheesy. more descriptive mode intros make sense. bet its not final vo regardless

It’s not a more descriptive mode intro. “Capture the Flag” Derr I wonder what I have to do here? “Capture the enemies’ flag to score!” Ohhhhh.

Like, really? And Slayer needs to be told what to do too? As if people already DON’T kill each other the second they see the enemy. Sweet and simple “Slayer” “Capture the Flag” “Assault” etc. would be fine.