JCDF Defense Command Recruiting

I’m the CEO/President of JCDF Defense Command. We are a highley militarized Corporation that requires complete devotion to our cause. We are looking for new recruits to join our expedition on the online experience against terrorist organizations.
The JCDF stands for Joint Corporate Detachment Force. We are well organized, structured, and dicsplined just like a military Corporation should be.
If you would like to join contact me on xbox live or through my email thank you-Chief Executive Officer
Email- XiledXerxesXV@Hotmail.com
Gamertag- XiledXerxesXV
-Requirements-
1.Must have a working mic
2.Must be willing to change Bio, Armor Colors, Emblem, Emblem colors, service tag,and etc.
3.Must willing to have complete cooperation with Comanding officers and Leadership.

> 2533274836508181;1:
> I’m the CEO/President of JCDF Defense Command. We are a highley militarized Corporation that requires complete devotion to our cause. We are looking for new recruits to join our expedition on the online experience against terrorist organizations.
> The JCDF stands for Joint Corporate Detachment Force. We are well organized, structured, and dicsplined just like a military Corporation should be.
> If you would like to join contact me on xbox live or through my email thank you-Chief Executive Officer
> Email- XiledXerxesXV@Hotmail.com
> Gamertag- XiledXerxesXV
> -Requirements-
> 1.Must have a working mic
> 2.Must be willing to change Bio, Armor Colors, Emblem, Emblem colors, service tag,and etc.
> 3.Must willing to have complete cooperation with Comanding officers and Leadership.

Next time, post this in the recruiting section.