Jan 2013

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Why bother waiting???

Will they balance the main weapons… NO

Will they remove PV and AC…NO

Will they remove the terrible map design and replace them with good maps…NO

How could 343i have got this game so wrong?

If anyone has some Xmas cash burning a hole in their pocket don’t waste it on this trash.

Be patient. 343i will come through and make Halo 4 a more greater game.

> Be patient. 343i will come through and make Halo 4 a more greater game.

How?

I would really like them to do so, but how will it actually happen - what will they do?

I can wait because unlike you, OP, I know patience is a virtue.

> I can wait because unlike you, OP, I know patience is a virtue.

how will they make it better?

> > I can wait because unlike you, OP, I know patience is a virtue.
>
> how will they make it better? I think you are being ‘strung along’ - we will see in jan

They probably won’t, and people saying otherwise must be denying it to themselves I guess. fingers crossed for a good MLG playlist. I have played some MLG customs and it plays just fine.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

OMG JEMMBOY shut your whining and stop spamming in your own thread.

You ask how they will make it better? Well be patient and you’ll see.

>

TROLL - reported

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Let me guess.

11 year old with no life.

> They probably won’t, and people saying otherwise must be denying it to themselves I guess. fingers crossed for a good MLG playlist. I have played some MLG customs and it plays just fine.

thanks - now that does sound a bit more like it

>

… reported

>

Why don’t you stop denying that they won’t fix the game? because that’s all you’re doing. and you’re trolling the OP because you’re not even trying to answer his question.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > OMG JEMMBOY shut your whining and stop spamming in your own thread.
> >
> > You ask how they will make it better? Well be patient and you’ll see.
>
> Why don’t you stop denying that they won’t fix the game? because that’s all you’re doing. and you’re trolling the OP because you’re not even trying to answer his question.

Agreed - another internet gangster gets their moment of glory… Nothing to add to the opening question so they attempt to be rude.

> 343i will come through and make Halo 4 a more greater game.

:slight_smile: we will see if that is really possible… BUT they could start by releasing the specializations to the third of the player base that is stuck at lv.70 and stopped playing weeks ago!

> Why don’t you stop denying that they won’t fix the game? because that’s all you’re doing. and you’re trolling the OP because you’re not even trying to answer his question.

Lol how the crap am I suppose to answer it? I’m the ones working hard at 343i.

Thats why I’m saying to wait for the January update so then we’ll know what changes they made (WOAH shocker right?!).

And why dont YOU stop denying that they will fix the game.

> Lol how the crap am I suppose to answer it? I’m the ones working hard at 343i.
>
> Thats why I’m saying to wait for the January update so then we’ll know what changes they made (WOAH shocker right?!).
>
> And why dont YOU stop denying that they will fix the game.

You’re strange - just a quick sidenote - YOU DON’T have to reply to every post on a forum, especially when you have nothing of value to add to the post.

Please feel free to stop posting trash.

> > Why don’t you stop denying that they won’t fix the game? because that’s all you’re doing. and you’re trolling the OP because you’re not even trying to answer his question.
>
> Lol how the crap am I suppose to answer it? I’m the ones working hard at 343i.
>
> Thats why I’m saying to wait for the January update so then we’ll know what changes they made (WOAH shocker right?!).
>
> And why dont YOU stop denying that they will fix the game.

Why don’t I stop denying? because they have done barely anything at all. sure a few initial drop fixes, but that’s about it.

and just because you don’t work at 343 doesn’t mean you cannot simply say anything that could fix the game even just a tiny bit.

also, I think we’ve been waiting way too long already for them to do something to improve the game instead of releasing a map pack full of maps even worse than the maps on the disc.

> > I can wait because unlike you, OP, I know patience is a virtue.
>
> how will they make it better?

To be honest OP, you’ll probably not be completely disappointed by holding that mentality, but honestly, if your so caught up with the flaws and not seeing this game as a good, positive, game as well, then maybe its time for you to go enjoy another game.

These issues people have are not going to change because of a few complaint threads if that is what your curious about.

> > > I can wait because unlike you, OP, I know patience is a virtue.
> >
> > how will they make it better?
>
> To be honest OP, you’ll probably not be completely disappointed by holding that mentality, but honestly, if your so caught up with the flaws and not seeing this game as a good, positive, game as well, then maybe its time for you to go enjoy another game.
>
> These issues people have are not going to change because of a few complaint threads if that is what your curious about.

The point is, the people who are complaining really enjoyed the previous titles(maybe not reach) but are sad to see where Halo is going.

that’s why they complain.