Jameson Locke's Squad

In Halo 5: Guardians, a mysterious Spartan-IV ONI fire team, lead by Lt. Commander Jameson Locke, are tasked with investigating the “Fallen Spartan”.

After the ‘Mission on Alpha Shard’, in 2556, Jameson Locke still feels the effects of being betrayed by his squad-mates, yet, leaves his feelings unresolved, remaining professional and resolute… the qualities of a Spartan.

Upon being tasked with hunting the Master Chief, Jameson Locke opts to form his own squad… his candidates are:

• Spartan Edward Buck- Spartan Kojo “Romeo” Agu- Spartan Talitha MacerThe reason for his decision is because each have experience the feeling of betrayal, thus making it more ideal to hunt the traitor of humanity… John-117.
  • Edward Buck and Kojo “Romeo” Agu… betrayed by Micheal Crespo.- Talitha Macer… betrayed by the ONI Team.

It’s very unlikely that Romeo is a part of the team if you’ve read New Blood.

> 2533274847074241;2:
> It’s very unlikely that Romeo is a part of the team if you’ve read New Blood.

How? I’ve read it, and it seems very plausible.

Its most likely going to be tanaka, buck and macer imo.

If you look at his squad the white spartan looks like this spartan here who is apparantly tanaka. They have similar shoulders, back piece, helmet antenna and thigh plates. There are differences but considering how cartoons often cut corners, its pretty close.

Also Halo 5 is apparently going to have a lot more female characters, because woman power.

I hope Buck is in Halo 5

Still the underlying factor is betrayal and treason…

> 2533274824175624;4:
> Its most likely going to be tanaka, buck and macer imo.
>
> If you look at his squad the white spartan looks like this spartan here who is apparantly tanaka. They have similar shoulders, back piece, helmet antenna and thigh plates. There are differences but considering how cartoons often cut corners, its pretty close.
>
> Also Halo 5 is apparently going to have a lot more female characters, because woman power.

That Spartan on the cover wasn’t confirmed to be Tanaka.

> 2533274877056440;7:
> > 2533274824175624;4:
> > Its most likely going to be tanaka, buck and macer imo.
> >
> > If you look at his squad the white spartan looks like this spartan here who is apparantly tanaka. They have similar shoulders, back piece, helmet antenna and thigh plates. There are differences but considering how cartoons often cut corners, its pretty close.
> >
> > Also Halo 5 is apparently going to have a lot more female characters, because woman power.
>
>
> That Spartan on the cover wasn’t confirmed to be Tanaka.

None of lockes teammates havs been confirmed so at this point they could be anyone, and I mean anyone.

But I agree with Hyperice343, I think it is Tanaka. She was resently introduced and it looks like she’s going to be more of a centre figure in the upcoming issues of Escalation. The white spartan looks more female and that armor seems to be more Marine-ish in style. Not something Romeo would wear, and besides it’s never stated that Buck AND Romeo would be transfered to a new team together, Jun was just talking to Buck when he said he wanted to be part of a team and not lead it. I’m going with the setup I’ve had since the poster was finalized.

I think it’s Locke, Macer, Buck and Tanaka

> 2533274932437469;8:
> > 2533274877056440;7:
> > > 2533274824175624;4:
> > > Its most likely going to be tanaka, buck and macer imo.
> > >
> > > If you look at his squad the white spartan looks like this spartan here who is apparantly tanaka. They have similar shoulders, back piece, helmet antenna and thigh plates. There are differences but considering how cartoons often cut corners, its pretty close.
> > >
> > > Also Halo 5 is apparently going to have a lot more female characters, because woman power.
> >
> >
> > That Spartan on the cover wasn’t confirmed to be Tanaka.
>
>
> None of lockes teammates havs been confirmed so at this point they could be anyone, and I mean anyone.
>
> But I agree with Hyperice343, I think it is Tanaka. She was resently introduced and it looks like she’s going to be more of a centre figure in the upcoming issues of Escalation. The white spartan looks more female and that armor seems to be more Marine-ish in style. Not something Romeo would wear, and besides it’s never stated that Buck AND Romeo would be transfered to a new team together, Jun was just talking to Buck when he said he wanted to be part of a team and not lead it. I’m going with the setup I’ve had since the poster was finalized.
>
> I think it’s Locke, Macer, Buck and Tanaka

Gotta agree here.

Tho we have yet to see confirmation, it would almost be obvious at this point.
Buck almost seems confirmed. I couldn’t imagine anyone else who’d Wear an ODST helmet. And macer would be a good guess, since it’d be rather weird if she was only there for the nightfall series, only to dissapear Again.

I’m going to post the reason why I don’t believe Romeo will be in this game. Just give me a moment to find it in the ebook…
Buck specifically mentions wanting time away from his Alpha-Nine squad. I think this is foreshadowing to H5’s cast.

I’m gonna go with Tanaka, Buck, and Thorne.

I’m almost 100% sure it’s going to be Locke, Buck, Macer, and Tanaka. I’m very confident that the white Spartan on the Escalation #21 cover is Tanaka and that Spartan is clearly the same one that’s shown on Locke’s team. The red Spartan is clearly female so that’s very likely to be Macer.

I just don’t see Romeo making the cut here, especially with what happened in New Blood with Buck being very specific about him wanting time away from everything to do with his old squad.

> 2739689773334374;11:
> I’m gonna go with Tanaka, Buck, and Thorne.

With Thorne as Majestic’s Fireteam leader, I don’t see him ditching his crew now.