JACKPOT help?????

how often can you get the 27k jackpot for swat?

> how often can you get the 27k jackpot for swat?

I think its unlimited. So far I’ve gotten it twice this week.

I still haven’t gotten it, probably 20-30 games played so far

Actually just got it, helped me rank up to Field Marshall. Now I’m sad when looking at the amount of credits I need to rank up

Assuming it’s the same as the 3,000cR occasional payouts that occur, you can get it as many times as it decides to give it to you within the weekend. Though once you get it 9-10 times it’s wasted as the cap would be hit.

> Actually just got it, helped me rank up to Field Marshall. Now I’m sad when looking at the amount of credits I need to rank up

Takes so long.

OT: I think you get it once per day.

I think you can get it once a day, I got it on friday and then again on Saturday but I didn’t get it sunday despite playing the SWAT playlist. I get the 3000cR jack pot about 4 times a day.

You can get it as many times as you want. You can even get it multiple times in one day, but it isn’t very likely to happen. If you play nothing but SWAT, you might get it twice, or you might not get it at all. It’s just depends on how lucky you get.

I got it last night at 12:30 am eastern, and then today again in my second game at 4:00 pm ish. I don’t know if they base it on literal time or off of when they come out with the new daily challenges. If only getting it once a day is even for real.

There seems to be no guarantee.

I’ve been on SWAT for most of the weekend (me and my wife have been ill) - shes had it twice today - i’ve not had it at all.

It’s disheartening especially when I seem to perform better than 70% of the people I play against :frowning:

Yeah, I played probably 10 matches Friday morning and got it twice. Played 30 or so matches yesterday afternoon/evening and didn’t get it once. It’s kind of ridiculous that you have to get “lucky” to have it happen. It’d be a lot better if you were guaranteed to get it once every 15-20 matches.

> Yeah, I played probably 10 matches Friday morning and got it twice. Played 30 or so matches yesterday afternoon/evening and didn’t get it once. It’s kind of ridiculous that you have to get “lucky” to have it happen. It’d be a lot better if you were guaranteed to get it once every 15-20 matches.

YES! There should be somewhat of a guarantee, because every time I play with my friends on Reach, most of them get it within 3 or 4 games, but I dont think I have EVER got it! EVER!!! And it’s not like I havent played my fair share of games :S
Actually, I’m better off setting a custom challenge for 500 medals/kills and playing Grifball for 3 hours!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never gotten more than 1/day. But you can get it every day.

> I’ve never gotten more than 1/day.

In the past 2 weekends I have not received any jackpot. i think 343 are trying ti tell me something

> > I’ve never gotten more than 1/day.
>
> In the past 2 weekends I have not received any jackpot. i think 343 are trying ti tell me something

Bad luck mate. I once played 87 games in a row of Team Slayer when there was a 50k jackpot and never got it!