jackpot 9/21 weekend

It doesnt pop up for me and my xbox is in english. they dont put it in the bulletin anymore. just want to know what it is.

It hasn’t when live yet, that’s why it hasn’t popped up, give it time.

Moa, don’t the jackpots go live on Thursdays? Why wouldn’t this one be live?

> Moa, don’t the jackpots go live on Thursdays? Why wouldn’t this one be live?

All depends on when 343i guys put it up, once it didn’t go live until Sunday because they forgot.

> > Moa, don’t the jackpots go live on Thursdays? Why wouldn’t this one be live?
>
> All depends on when 343i guys put it up, once it didn’t go live until Sunday because they forgot.

I don’t know if they forgot the jackpot, but rather forgot the spash screen. The jackpot should be active, we just need to find out what it is.

I didn’t see a pop up on weekend jackpot. However if it does pop up, i hope its for Score Attack or Firefight.

> I didn’t see a pop up on weekend jackpot. However if it does pop up, i hope its for Score Attack or Firefight.

Score attack would be the worst choice for a jackpot ever. Why would they want to use a jackpot to take people out of matchmaking?

Seems like Team Slayer or BTB would be up and running for the jackpot. Still no word on Twitter or anywhere. :frowning:

still no jackpot here either.

anyone else got luck?

> still no jackpot here either.
>
> anyone else got luck?

Looks like it was a late night for BSAngel, but she did respond. Super Jackpot is Team Invasion with a winning of 30,000 credits. Here is her Tweet:

https://twitter.com/bsangel/status/249407504994418688

> > I didn’t see a pop up on weekend jackpot. However if it does pop up, i hope its for Score Attack or Firefight.
>
> Score attack would be the worst choice for a jackpot ever. Why would they want to use a jackpot to take people out of matchmaking?

R u seriously…bub, its better. That and/or firefight. And another thing, so ppl don’t complain of them not get jackpots in matchmaking.

> > still no jackpot here either.
> >
> > anyone else got luck?
>
> Looks like it was a late night for BSAngel, but she did respond. Super Jackpot is Team Invasion with a winning of 30,000 credits. Here is her Tweet:
>
> https://twitter.com/bsangel/status/249407504994418688

Oh my god. No more invasion. Im gonna have a heart attack. Guess ill have to look for ppl to join me. Anyone interested.