J

K

I think you have to watch it from halo channel. I’m not sure about that so don’t take my word for it.

Hop this helps!

> 2535463313088728;2:
> I think you have to watch it from halo channel. I’m not sure about that so don’t take my word for it.
>
> Hop this helps!

^ This is correct. Nightfall needs to be watched via and using the Halo Channel version (can’t use the Movies and TV app) to get the armour, though it is possible that the armour promotion has ended (as other promotions have in the past). You can get it from Gold packs though, so it’s still possible to get that way too

> 2533274813317074;3:
> > 2535463313088728;2:
> > I think you have to watch it from halo channel. I’m not sure about that so don’t take my word for it.
> >
> > Hop this helps!
>
> ^ This is correct. Nightfall needs to be watched via and using the Halo Channel version (can’t use the Movies and TV app) to get the armour, though it is possible that the armour promotion has ended (as other promotions have in the past). You can get it from Gold packs though, so it’s still possible to get that way too

Adding onto this matter…

• The Halo Channel is available for free download for Windows 10 or Xbox One. It’s also available for your mobile device of choice, though it’s not the best iteration based on my experiences. - Most physical copies of the Master Chief Collection (MCC) are bundled with a free Nightfall code which will allow you to watch the entire series in order to get the armor. I actually gave away my Nightfall code to someone before the holidays since I got the set the hard way and that I didn’t have MCC initially. They were absolutely delighted when things worked out for them.