IWHBYD skull

I have tried so many different types routes from youtube videos and still no luck, so sick and tired of this one skull cant seem to get it to pop. Need answers to this problem

I’m having the exact same problem on MCC PC. No matter what I do on Halo 2A Outskirts the IWHBYD skull is never there even though I followed all the steps in the youtube tutorials.

> 2535424704497845;1:
> I have tried so many different types routes from youtube videos and still no luck, so sick and tired of this one skull cant seem to get it to pop. Need answers to this problem

> 2535433985194808;2:
> I’m having the exact same problem on MCC PC. No matter what I do on Halo 2A Outskirts the IWHBYD skull is never there even though I followed all the steps in the youtube tutorials.

The IWHBYD skull only has a one-in-seven chance of spawning and can only be spawned on Legendary.

Source.

> 2533274809226598;3:
> > 2535424704497845;1:
> > I have tried so many different types routes from youtube videos and still no luck, so sick and tired of this one skull cant seem to get it to pop. Need answers to this problem
>
>
>
> > 2535433985194808;2:
> > I’m having the exact same problem on MCC PC. No matter what I do on Halo 2A Outskirts the IWHBYD skull is never there even though I followed all the steps in the youtube tutorials.
>
> The IWHBYD skull only has a one-in-seven chance of spawning and can only be spawned on Legendary.
>
> Source.

I know about the playing on legendary but not the 1 out of seven chance. Ok I just got the skull omg what a major pain tho 23 trys uhhhhh