IWHBYD Quotes in Halo 4?

Give the Community some creative and Funny Quotes that should be in IWHBYD Halo 4 edition!

EDIT: for those that dont know what IWHBYD is Its a Skull that enables rare and funny Dialoge

what is IWHBYD? I know what it stands for and i know it was in halo ce but is it anything else?

> what is IWHBYD? I know what it stands for and i know it was in halo ce but is it anything else?

Its a Skull that enables rare and funny Dialoge

Perhaps the stuff Conan recorded is for IWHBYD?

After the Chief is knocked out from the Promethean Knight(If he actually does get knocked out), while the screen is still black:

Knock knock knock

Johnson: Hello? Is this thing on?..Ahem Chief, you are now wondering what that ugly -Yoink!- did to you while you were unconscious.

Have fun with that.

“IWHBYD” stands for “I Would Have Been Your Daddy”.

That skit with Conan would definitely be one of the IWHBYD moments. Grunts are always the primary source for the moments, but with the decreased presence of the Covenant/ex-Covenant in Halo 4, Cortana and even John could take that role.

> what is IWHBYD? I know what it stands for and i know it was in halo ce but is it anything else?

also a subname i guess you could call it of a mission in ce

my favorite quotes from jhonson in 2 i believe it was
“if you didnt want your @$$ shot off you shouldnt have stuck it out so far”

Sergeant Stacker: “Don’t worry, Chief! I’ve helped you through aliens and zombies; those fancy-schmancy robots ain’t got nothin’ on me!”

IWHBYD is a great skull.

I have one:Hey, what are those tin cans like?

A line that had all my friends laughing when I said it…

Me and some friends were messing around online. We sat in the base talking.

My Welsh friend: I’ll snipe.

My American friend: I got the shotgun.

My English friend: Okay, so what’s the plan?

Me: You and the others just go and kill, me Tom Jones and Captain America will get the flag.

Lulz were had. :smiley:

Spartan IV to a Marine on the Infinity…

S-IV: Soldier! Good to go?

Marine: Good to go…? I just got an x-ray from a giant basketball. I barely survived this ship crashing on an alien world! I just got attacked by a big robot freak! And you expect me to just get up and fight!?

S-IV: Stares

Marine:… I’m going, I’m going!

[deleted]

Random Marines:

[/li]- “Man I wish I could read…”

• “How does he use the bathroom in that thing?”

• Marine 1: “I’m out of Ammo!”
    Marine 2: “Then Switch to your side arm”
    Marine 1: “That’s out of ammo too”
    Marine 2: “Then throw your damn gun at them!”

• Marine 1: “Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!”
    Marine 2: “Don’t say that while your facing me!”

• Marine 1: “OK! Here’s the plan, we sneak up behind them while you make your way to the front. Then we set up a large Hawaiian dance show complete with pyrotechnics to distract them while you go in for the kill!”
    Marine 2:"… Just go to sleep man"

• Marine 1: “Call the Corpse man!”
    Marine 2: “Its pronounced Core-men”
    Marine 1: “Not for what I’m about to do to these guys”

• Marine 1: “I wonder if they have hot mates”
    Marine 2: “Who the grunts?”
    Marine 1: “Yeah, I mean think about it. Small, petite, everything in the right place, little eye liner, maybe a little bow”
    Marine 2: “You’ve been out here to long”

• Marine 1: “Hey after this lets go see if we can pick up some Elite babes”
    Marine 2: “Just give it up man”

IWHBYD = ‘I would have been your daddy’, a rare quote from Sgt. Johnson. The description of the skull in Halo 3 is ‘but a dog beat me over the fence’.

> > what is IWHBYD? I know what it stands for and i know it was in halo ce but is it anything else?
>
> IWHBYD = ‘I would have been your daddy’, a rare quote from Sgt. Johnson. The description of the skull in Halo 3 is ‘but a dog beat me over the fence’.

YES

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not revive old threads.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

nice tfs quote but that was only in the release trailer, not the actual game
but that made my day eitherway

One time a Spartan IV on Infinity mentioned Linda.

That’s all I can remember.

> One time a Spartan IV on Infinity mentioned Linda.
>
> That’s all I can remember.

I want Linda in Halo.

And Kelly

Fred too