I've tolerated alot over the years...

But this is the last straw, you had over 6 years to make a halo game, bungie made a trilogy in 7. You can’t even launch a halo game with co op, this is the final spit in the face after everything you’ve done 343 I can no longer support this franchise

I have no faith in you as a company to deliver a product worthy of the halo name and I’m sorry for making the mistake of believing in you to make up for the past and delivering on your promises with halo infinite.

I’m at a loss for words dawgs, literally got 3 close friends back into halo for a day 1 legendary run of infinite and we can’t even do that.

Regardless of the quality of the game just wanted the day 1 experience just like old times and that’s gone. As if the leaks weren’t damaging enough.

Youre valid in your frustration, but I feel like comparing Infinite’s development to the trilogy is a bit disingenuous. Considering back then, games were a whole lot easier to make.

> 2535448497705415;3:
> Youre valid in your frustration, but I feel like comparing Infinite’s development to the trilogy is a bit disingenuous. Considering back then, games were a whole lot easier to make.

Don’t care about graphics, just give me a good game with heart.

No splitscreen at all on PC. I don’t know what to say genuinely loss for words

> 2535464188613195;1:
> But this is the last straw, you had over 6 years to make a halo game, bungie made a trilogy in 7. You can’t even launch a halo game with co op, this is the final spit in the face after everything you’ve done 343 I can no longer support this franchise
>
> I have no faith in you as a company to deliver a product worthy of the halo name and I’m sorry for making the mistake of believing in you to make up for the past and delivering on your promises with halo infinite.

100%. This is ridiculous. Just killed all the -Yoinking!- hype for me. How do you work on a game for six years and fail to deliver on such basic and critical aspects of the game?

> 2535448497705415;3:
> Youre valid in your frustration, but I feel like comparing Infinite’s development to the trilogy is a bit disingenuous. Considering back then, games were a whole lot easier to make.

It’s actually quite embarrassing how much Bungie was able to accomplish with a smaller budget and manpower. 343i had six years and $500 million budget, comparing to games back then is not disingenuous at all. Anyone who plays Halo cares more about content and gameplay than looks. After all, it is a video game. Nice graphics is always a plus though.

> 2535464188613195;4:
> > 2535448497705415;3:
> > Youre valid in your frustration, but I feel like comparing Infinite’s development to the trilogy is a bit disingenuous. Considering back then, games were a whole lot easier to make.
>
> Don’t care about graphics, just give me a good game with heart.
>
> No splitscreen at all on PC. I don’t know what to say genuinely loss for words

I feel like they’re trying to do that. Their honesty and upfronted-ness are indicators to that.

But as for the PC thing that truly is a bummer.

> 2535448497705415;7:
> > 2535464188613195;4:
> > > 2535448497705415;3:
> > > Youre valid in your frustration, but I feel like comparing Infinite’s development to the trilogy is a bit disingenuous. Considering back then, games were a whole lot easier to make.
> >
> > Don’t care about graphics, just give me a good game with heart.
> >
> > No splitscreen at all on PC. I don’t know what to say genuinely loss for words
>
> I feel like they’re trying to do that. Their honesty and upfronted-ness are indicators to that.
>
> But as for the PC thing that truly is a bummer.

Missing these key features just shows the game is yet again rushed. Whatever release date we are given it’s too early for the game to be realeased but instead of delaying it and giving us a masterpiece worthy of the wait, it’s a rush job not worthy of the halo name.

> 2535462463027504;6:
> > 2535448497705415;3:
> > Youre valid in your frustration, but I feel like comparing Infinite’s development to the trilogy is a bit disingenuous. Considering back then, games were a whole lot easier to make.
>
> It’s actually quite embarrassing how much Bungie was able to accomplish with a smaller budget and manpower. 343i had six years and $500 million budget, comparing to games back then is not disingenuous at all. Anyone who plays Halo cares more about content and gameplay than looks. After all, it is a video game. Nice graphics is always a plus though.

With their smaller manpower and budget they still encountered development hell (see Halo 2)

343 is in a really different and critical position in time and development. They took the reigns of an established franchise that rocked the world and attempted to continue a legacy. That’s difficult. A lot of rebuilding of engines and developmental issues across the board and its especially understandable of a game of this caliber.

I agree about content mattering more than graphics, which is why the news is a bummer to me as well. But it is what it is.

> 2535464188613195;4:
> > 2535448497705415;3:
>
> Don’t care about graphics, just give me a good game with heart.
>
> No splitscreen at all on PC. I don’t know what to say genuinely loss for words

mcc doesn’t have pc split screen yet so I don’t think infinite would get it any time soon.

> 2535448497705415;9:
> > 2535462463027504;6:
> > > 2535448497705415;3:
> > > Youre valid in your frustration, but I feel like comparing Infinite’s development to the trilogy is a bit disingenuous. Considering back then, games were a whole lot easier to make.
> >
> > It’s actually quite embarrassing how much Bungie was able to accomplish with a smaller budget and manpower. 343i had six years and $500 million budget, comparing to games back then is not disingenuous at all. Anyone who plays Halo cares more about content and gameplay than looks. After all, it is a video game. Nice graphics is always a plus though.
>
> With their smaller manpower and budget they still encountered development hell (see Halo 2)
>
> 343 is in a really different and critical position in time and development. They took the reigns of an established franchise that rocked the world and attempted to continue a legacy. That’s difficult. A lot of rebuilding of engines and developmental issues across the board and its especially understandable of a game of this caliber.
>
> I agree about content mattering more than graphics, which is why the news is a bummer to me as well. But it is what it is.

It was a miracle halo 2 launched that successfully, insane crunch but bungie delivered man, I encountered ZERO game breaking bugs in that game and it delivered on all fronts despite the mother of all crunches.

> 2535464188613195;8:
> > 2535448497705415;7:
> > > 2535464188613195;4:
> > > > 2535448497705415;3:
> > > > Youre valid in your frustration, but I feel like comparing Infinite’s development to the trilogy is a bit disingenuous. Considering back then, games were a whole lot easier to make.
> > >
> > > Don’t care about graphics, just give me a good game with heart.
> > >
> > > No splitscreen at all on PC. I don’t know what to say genuinely loss for words
> >
> > I feel like they’re trying to do that. Their honesty and upfronted-ness are indicators to that.
> >
> > But as for the PC thing that truly is a bummer.
>
> Missing these key features just shows the game is yet again rushed. Whatever release date we are given it’s too early for the game to be realeased but instead of delaying it and giving us a masterpiece worthy of the wait, it’s a rush job not worthy of the halo name.

I would prefer it if they just kept the game under wraps until the other content was truly done. But was 343 pressured into releasing it soon by Microsoft? After all, it was supposed to be a launch title. If it released back then, oof things would’ve been really bad.

> 2535448497705415;12:
> > 2535464188613195;8:
> > > 2535448497705415;7:
> > > > 2535464188613195;4:
> > > > > 2535448497705415;3:
> > > > > Youre valid in your frustration, but I feel like comparing Infinite’s development to the trilogy is a bit disingenuous. Considering back then, games were a whole lot easier to make.
> > > >
> > > > Don’t care about graphics, just give me a good game with heart.
> > > >
> > > > No splitscreen at all on PC. I don’t know what to say genuinely loss for words
> > >
> > > I feel like they’re trying to do that. Their honesty and upfronted-ness are indicators to that.
> > >
> > > But as for the PC thing that truly is a bummer.
> >
> > Missing these key features just shows the game is yet again rushed. Whatever release date we are given it’s too early for the game to be realeased but instead of delaying it and giving us a masterpiece worthy of the wait, it’s a rush job not worthy of the halo name.
>
> I would prefer it if they just kept the game under wraps until the other content was truly done. But was 343 pressured into releasing it soon by Microsoft? After all, it was supposed to be a launch title. If it released back then, oof things would’ve been really bad.

Oh yes if it was the Microsoft of old that forced 343 to release infinite in time for series x launch it would have made cyberpunk look like a masterpiece by comparison lmfao