I've only seen it in this Halo game...

I hate to trash on Halo 4 like everyone else honestly I do. But I care about where this game is headed. And this, well this is rather garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pytXZG1Q2RQ&feature=youtu.be

Halo 4’s spawn system at its finest.

Same kind of thing would happen in the other Halo games too. If the map was small enough, and the rest of your team sucked, the other team could spawn trap you…meaning you get spawn killed over…and over…and over…

Ascension/Pinnacle from Halo 2/Reach was the worst offender I have ever seen as far as ease of spawn trapping.

If you want to value your sanity, never play SWAT on that map. Good lord.

It happens, it sucks, but I feel like it happens less often in 4 than other ones. Maybe there will be some spawn changes in the TU shrug

ive been killed, and they did not expect me to die so they threw a plasma in my direction, and I spawned and got stuck by it…

H4 is full of so much fail.

Reach, people: REACH.

Why can’t anyone remember how bad was that game?

Do you remember The Cage?! That is 10 times worse than any Halo 4 map in terms of respawning.

shouldnt of spawned then :slight_smile:

> Reach, people: REACH.
>
> Why can’t anyone remember how bad was that game?
>
> Do you remember The Cage?! That is 10 times worse than any Halo 4 map in terms of respawning.

agreed, however halo 4 is definatly moving that direction at an incredible speed

> shouldnt of spawned then :slight_smile:

Yeah, if you had waited instead of rapidly pressing re-spawn I am sure you would have had a better spawn

I, for one, miss spawn traps.

So much fun in competitive games.

> > shouldnt of spawned then :slight_smile:
>
> Yeah, if you had waited instead of rapidly pressing re-spawn I am sure you would have had a better spawn

Well then maybe the option for instant respawn should have never been put in the game then, if we are getting problems like these.

Reach was worse…This is pretty bad but Reach was way worse.

> Reach, people: REACH.
>
> Why can’t anyone remember how bad was that game?
>
> Do you remember The Cage?! That is 10 times worse than any Halo 4 map in terms of respawning.

I like Reach and the Cage.

halo 4 has the worst spawns in any halo game.

Whoever this is, is pretty lame in skill. He had a perfectly good chance at killing the first guy, but he didn’t.

Anyway, It seems as if they are playing custom games? I don’t understand this video and how it makes halo 4 trash.

Well I am sorry I -Yoinked- up an easy kill and this was in the recently added team doubles. Even if it was customs that still is irritating to have in a multiplayer game.

this happens to me ALL the time and its NEVER happened in other halo games.

Its far from perfect; almost all of the halo games have a hiccup of a spawn from time to time.

Its unfortunate, but not the end of the world.