I've come up with a way to have Infinite Objects on any map!

What I mean is to have all the objects you will ever need without overloading the map. Forge world has about 150 objects but there is still many more that we need like pallets and dumpsters and crates and Teleporters. Basically since there is a limit on how many unique objects you can use why can’t you choose what YOU NEED.

So let’s say there are 500 hundred total objects in the forge universe but the consoles processor can only handle 150. So there would be another limit on the bottom right of your screen which would be your total unique object budget and would read 150 on a canvas map. In order to access the total 500 objects you would press the B button and a menu would appear in the bottom right called the object library or index and it would contain those 500 objects all organized in folders. You can than select all the objects you need and then access them how you normally would through the regular object menu. This enables you to have Any object you need and could make any multiplayer map a forge world.

Another idea I thought of was object type. Basically you can go up to any object and open the properties menu and there would more settings such as turret type on a warthog or if a shield door blocks vehicles or not. Every object will only have settings that apply to them unlike reach that allows you to change an object color of a banshee but doesn’t do anything.

Please post more suggestions for Halo 4 forge and this system in this thread.

If the object limit is due to hardware constraints (which I guess makes sense: the textures have to be loaded along with the map) then this is a great idea.

I agree. Even though time constraints was the main problem for the lack of a lot of really cool things in Reach’s forge, 500 different objects would be EPIC!!!

> If the object limit is due to hardware constraints (which I guess makes sense: the textures have to be loaded along with the map) then this is a great idea.

So then have it load the map after you select the objects you need. As long as you select what you need all at once you should be fine and if not you can go back and add more and if you need to you can delete them.