I've been banned!

Can anyone tell me why? I’ve NEVER AFK’d before and if I did then I have certainly never done it purposely.

Well it depends on several factors.

Did anyone else play on your account which their actions caused you to be banned?

You credit boosted?

You’ve been AFK’ing with out realizing it constantly?

And I could go on. If you claim not to have done ANYTHING which could be a ban able offense then your probably the 1% of the people who get banned, that were just randomly banned for nothing.

If you still think your clean, then I suggest talking to bs angel with a more detailed diagnosis of your problem and your recent activity on Reach. Makes it easier to help you.

> Well it depends on several factors.
>
> Did anyone else play on your account which their actions caused you to be banned?
>
> You credit boosted?
>
> You’ve been AFK’ing with out realizing it constantly?
>
> And I could go on. If you claim not to have done ANYTHING which could be a ban able offense then your probably the 1% of the people who get banned, that were just randomly banned for nothing.
>
> If you still think your clean, then I suggest talking to bs angel with a more detailed diagnosis of your problem and your recent activity on Reach. Makes it easier to help you.

Talking to 343 won’t do anything, as they aren’t in charge of the Halo Banhammer just yet. You’re better off taking your case to bungie’s forum. They have a thread somewhere that is about being banned. Good luck.

You’re better off admitting what u did if u play games with them they will extend it hopefully