It's your move 343i....

What are they waiting for? What’s next? I find it hard to believe there isn’t sheer panic at the 343 head quarters about now, wish I could be the fly on the wall when they have a team sit down. The fanbase/community has obv voiced repeatedly their frustrations, for the most part haven’t been heard, and little by little ppl are rightfully just walking away from the game now, and perhaps from the series in the future.

How is there not some proper interaction with this fanbase yet? Some polls to find out what the game needs, what changes are necessary etc. I just find it incredibly odd they seem to be sitting dead quiet as this once mighty ship slowly sinks to the depths of obscurity. Ask your fans why they are leaving and what you can do to remedy it. For heavens sake already, ask, listen, provide. Please. ty.

Perhaps (as if it were a question…) you’re overestimating the amount of people who are actually complaining or otherwise disappointed in this game.

“Look at this forum!”

There are always people complaining on this forum, whether they’re justified or not… usually not…

So ignorant OP.

The people constantly on the agenda to make Halo 4 into one of the previous Halo titles DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME AT ALL!

I love Halo 4 as is. The only thing I want 343 to add is 16 player objective. Other than that, this game is freakin awesome and the best thus far in my opinion.

> Perhaps (as if it were a question…) you’re overestimating the amount of people who are actually complaining or otherwise disappointed in this game.
>
> “Look at this forum!”
>
> There are always people complaining on this forum, whether they’re justified or not… usually not…

Lower population and the fact 343I actually addressed the disappointed players.

Inb4 “BUT YOU AREN’T ALLOWED TO USE POPULATION ARGUMENT”.

> The people constantly on the agenda to make Halo 4 into one of the previous Halo titles

I want it to be balanced, and have the same content. Loadouts can stay even though I don’t prefer them. I’m fine with abilities so long as they are, as I said, balanced.

343i aren’t really good at communication are they?

> > Perhaps (as if it were a question…) you’re overestimating the amount of people who are actually complaining or otherwise disappointed in this game.
> >
> > “Look at this forum!”
> >
> > There are always people complaining on this forum, whether they’re justified or not… usually not…
>
> Lower population and the fact 343I actually addressed the disappointed players.
>
> Inb4 “BUT YOU AREN’T ALLOWED TO USE POPULATION ARGUMENT”.

Oh no, by all means, use such a brainless, moronic argument that relies on comparing the populations of two games in two much-different circumstances using counters that use entirely different methods, all while applying that special brand of stupidity the whiners here are so prone to use to it. It just makes proving y’all wrong all the more easier.

Im actually one of those ppl that fall right in the middle. Love the older Halo’s and I guess its fair to say like this installment. All I’m saying is there are happy mediums to appease everyone, both oldies and newby’s, why don’t they make the appropriate interaction to discover what that is, instead of failing with their own ideas. For example, Ive browsed/interacted on this forum several times over the past few months. And if any 343 employee has too, which they MUST have, they wouldve reached these obv conclusions.

A huge # of ppl hate or have issues with custom games. From what I’ve gathered they are only asking for rather simplistic modifications. So, do it for them.

Ppl are unhappy with the playlists. Ask the community what playlist they want, via poll, then provide it.

Seems to be a lot of chiming about the DMR being overpowered. This one ive noticed first hand, couldnt agree more. Survey the community about it, then act accordigly.

Huge competitive community beyond angry about no ranking system. Futhermore, the waypoint only CSR in April will only infuriate them even more. Read what they want, this is not it. Youre making the problem worse.

Nobody wanted team throwdown. From what ive gathered a heavy rather obv majority wants ranked vs social playlists. Why not try to accommodate them. This solution doesnt offend anyone.

All Im getting at is, Im joe blow, a fan and player of Halo for sometime. If I were a 343i employee or team lead, I cant understand how these simple 5 known issues I just mentioned above, arent priority number 1 and furthermore aren’t easily remedied. Talk to your fans, find a solution, execute.

> > > Perhaps (as if it were a question…) you’re overestimating the amount of people who are actually complaining or otherwise disappointed in this game.
> > >
> > > “Look at this forum!”
> > >
> > > There are always people complaining on this forum, whether they’re justified or not… usually not…
> >
> > Lower population and the fact 343I actually addressed the disappointed players.
> >
> > Inb4 “BUT YOU AREN’T ALLOWED TO USE POPULATION ARGUMENT”.
>
> Oh no, by all means, use such a brainless, moronic argument that relies on comparing the populations of two games in two much-different circumstances using counters that use entirely different methods, all while applying that special brand of stupidity the whiners here are so prone to use to it. It just makes proving y’all wrong all the more easier.

One counter relies on peak.
The other on unique users throughout the day.

It would be foolish to say the vast majority of those unique users weren’t playing at roughly the same time.

But I digress, I don’t even have to compare to previous games. The population has shrunk from the initial population, and continues to do so. And before you go “WHAT IF THEY ARE PLAYING OTHER GAMES”, I and several others played TF2/CoD/BF frequently while Halo 3 was still out, yet Halo 3 didn’t seem to have any issues maintaining a solid population.

Are you going to keep relying on that argument when the population hits 15k or 10k in a few months from now? I’ll make sure to remind you when that time comes.

I’m not saying “Halo 4 is failing because it isn’t like Halo 3”, but I am saying something is obviously driving players away.

Lastly, I don’t understand why they haven’t just made a unique user count for Halo 4 already.

343i is having it hard enough as it is. Give them a break already. The last thing they need is a bunch of people bashing them because of stupid reasons. If this keeps up, they may even decide to discontinue the Halo series. At that point I will be heartbroken.