Its Too late

Guys, seriously, irs too late to change gameplay in Halo 4, your opinion won’t help anymore, your ideas are cool but again they won’t help,when the Halo 5 forum comes out you post all of yuor awesome ideas there.

-I’ll drive

*its

> *its

…You know you can edit your posts, right?

It’s been too late for years now.

> > *its
>
> …You know you can edit your posts, right?

It was probably just to bump the thread.

It’s 7 months until release. NOPE! WE CANT DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE IT.

> Guys, seriously, it’s too late to change gameplay in Halo 4, your opinion won’t help anymore. Your ideas are cool, but again they won’t help. When the Halo 5 forum comes out, you can post all of your awesome ideas there.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -I’ll drive

Actually Halo 5 is most likely in development already. Not too late for some ideas, but for the major complete game over-haul ideas, you may wanna go to Halo 6… (ps. fixed spelling/grammar/sentence structure errors in OP)

Yeah, all I saw on these forums was NO LOADOUTS, NO AA’s NO SPRINT. That obviously hasn’t happened, therefore I draw the conclusion that 343 doesn’t care about their fans so w/e, im pretty much done with halo after 2 disappointments.

The classic Halo is dead, its time to move. </3

I could have swore I saw a warning on the first official video that said something along the lines of that we saw were work-in-progress assets and subject to change.

> I could have swore I saw a warning on the first official video that said something along the lines of that we saw were work-in-progress assets and subject to change.

“Assets”, to me, denotes the physical objects within a game. Their comment, I think, implies that they might end up changing the way that things look.

> The classic Halo is dead, its time to move. </3

Makes me mad when people say this. If you want the same gameplay every year or few years go play CoD. It’s time to innovate.

Could be. If just talking about physical things, I trust they’ll fix the way the BR looks. It just looks purely unfinished.

> > The classic Halo is dead, its time to move. </3
>
> Makes me mad when people say this. If you want the same gameplay every year or few years go play CoD. It’s time to innovate.

If i wanted to play something that isnt halo, id play the other 9999games that arent.

I’d be willing to bet they already have a roadmap of which features will be in which game. After all, they planned a trilogy off the bat. Unlike Bungie who went game by game and made new ones based off popular demand.

So, I’d say things are probably planned out by now.

> > > The classic Halo is dead, its time to move. </3
> >
> > Makes me mad when people say this. If you want the same gameplay every year or few years go play CoD. It’s time to innovate.
>
> If i wanted to play something that isnt halo, id play the other 9999games that arent.

Nothing will ever be as great as Halo. Changing up the multiplayer and adding interesting features instead of power walking around killing things isn’t fun at all. And what a better time to change it than with a new trilogy?

If you don’t support Halo any more just because of innovation then you are naive. That’s just one more copy than another will receive.

I know, I’m growing immensely tired of the “WE WANT ___ IN HALO 4” or “NO ___ IN HALO 4!!!” threads.

lolno

There’s still a good nine months left. You seriously believe nine months isn’t enough to change gameplay? Trolololol

> > > The classic Halo is dead, its time to move. </3
> >
> > Makes me mad when people say this. If you want the same gameplay every year or few years go play CoD. It’s time to innovate.
>
> If i wanted to play something that isnt halo, id play the other 9999games that arent.

Halo PC, Halo 2 Vista, Halo 3. All of these are still up. Go play one of them.