Its time we moved on. As we did before.

As I see there are diffrent types of Halo players.

Those who have been here since Halo:CE, At a young age, and crew up with it.

And those who came in at an older age and liked it and got into it.

This is pretty much for the ones who have been here since day 1. With HALO;CE, Xbox, Before Live, Ranks, Boarding, and all that cool jazz.

See Halo:CE as I say again and again borrowed many ideas from other games, And made them better or just easier.

So where does this “move on” come into play? Easy, Because if you been playing Halo since day one you know how much Halo will change, and how it’s fans adapt, or fall behind.

So we all know the simple fact, With each Halo game those before it are glorified, and the new one and put up onto trail like a raping serial killing pycho. One year Halo2sucks.com exists and the next Halo 3 is being called a POS, And a few years after Halo Reach comes out and Halo 3 ends up being one of the best most amazing Halo games ever.

So if you played Halo you had to move on to Halo 2, Even if it was hard. You had to get used to weaker weapons, loss of an assault rifle, a crap pistol, duel wielding, boarding, online play, ranks, little kids on mics and even The Arbiter and a tottaly different type of story.

With Halo 3 now you had to get used to equipment, a new ranking system, return of some old weapons, even if not 100% faithful, New things, and most of all with Halo3, a new enemy that most would say were not up to tier with Elites.

Now with Reach you had to get used to no duel wielding, AA’s, Loadouts, had to get used to more things. While at times still getting used to newer things in the passed. And while you probably started to like Halo 3, now you ahd a new game to move on to, adapt to, or just ignore.

It’s super easy to just dismiss AA’s as “nooby” as easy as it is to put DMR/BR only and call it “Skilled”. Some people just couldn’t move on, like some people couldn’t move on to Halo 3.

So what of population. WHy is Halo 3 still da best?

Well Halo 2 came out on an old school xbox live, remember the greeny old fashioned Xbox Live? It was simple, Hell I don’t even remember it having anything other then a whack friends list and that was it. It was new, and Halo 2 brings in people.

Halo 3 is now on a new system and with a fansy awesome more mainstream Xbox Live. So walking on Halo 2 and such Halo 3 comes in with a powerful kick. And with that it kinda came the mainstream Halo game.

Halo Reach was the game to move onto. Yet people didn’t. People had to move to Halo 3 once Halo 2 was dropped and it was a little easier. Much easier, It’s still pretty simple almost compared to Reach.

So

Move on. Halo 4 is going to move forward, so you can either move forward with it, Or you can sit in the dark and expect the entire world to stay with you. Yet it wont. It will move forward.

Just remember if Halo never changed, It wouldn’t be as good as it is now. At all.

> As I see there are diffrent types of Halo players.
>
> Halo Reach was the game to move onto. Yet people didn’t. People had to move to Halo 3 once Halo 2 was dropped and it was a little easier. Much easier, It’s still pretty simple almost compared to Reach.

Ah yes, its my fault I didnt move on.

Its my fault I didnt move on to features like Armor Lock, poor levels, most of which designed by a developer using a user-level map designer, and the main weapon being random. My fault.

People did move on though from Halo 3, to other games.

I…don’t think i understood the post.

Its hard to move on from Prime Rib to Mcdonalds Big Mac’s if you get my drift.

Me? I will eat Prime Rib until something as good as Prime Rib or better yet Steak is available. The majority will continue eating Big mac’s and be satisfied with it, but I will still be enjoying Prime Rib even if not as popular and more expensive.