It's time to Halo!

So when do you usually get your Halo Game on? After work? weekends? maybe after school? or maybe the crack of dawn? Myself I usually tend to go with evenings and on weekends.

Whenever I can. Doesn’t matter what time of day it is. Just gotta be in that Halo mood!

It depends. Do I feel like messing around? Do I want to be tactical with my friends? Do I even feel like trying? Those are the deciding factors.

I try to play whenever I can, but between work and being a responsible adult I find myself having less and less gaming time.

Regardless, I always play with my old high school friends every Tuesday night at 7. It’s nice using Halo to keep in touch!

Whenever someone asks… and I must answer to the call of battle… xD

> Whenever I can. Doesn’t matter what time of day it is. Just gotta be in that Halo mood!

That’s what I’m talking aboot.

> Whenever I can. Doesn’t matter what time of day it is. Just gotta be in that Halo mood!

Isn’t that all the time when you aren’t playing poker? :stuck_out_tongue:

> > Whenever I can. Doesn’t matter what time of day it is. Just gotta be in that Halo mood!
>
> Isn’t that all the time when you aren’t playing poker? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow you’re just gonna log in twice and call me out huh?!

Yes, I’ve been addicted to poker lately! Sue me!

Ahahah but I’m back on my Halo grind.

I try to limit my Halo-ing to Friday and Saturday nights. I have a hard time putting the game down, so I opt to not tempt myself during the work week. Let’s just say I play for so long that if the sun isn’t up when I sign off, the evening was clearly a failure!

i play when time permits, which is becoming less and less by the week. sigh!

If I get on I tend to play as long as humanly possible, and I’d like to play Halo whenever. But stupid High school and life get in the way. lol

Any chance I have. If I can’t play but am near a PC, I’m here :wink:

Every day when i can!

Back in the days, I played Halo daily, even ODST held for many months of fun. Then, with Reach it became more and more stale the more I played, I still pick it up now and then since my friends and I share no other game, but it’s not as fun as it used to be.
I’ll say a few times per month tops, more and more rare. I love the univers, the weapons, just that the maps and gameplay as well as online is lacking. Right now I’m having a blast playing Homefront, where the dedicated servers killed all lag (no lag so far) and the gameplay is balanced and rewarding. Camping ain’t a good tactic in that game and combined with good online service and teamwork-focus it’s all that Halo used to offer, and hopefully can offer in the future:)