Its time for DMR Swat

Im sure im not the only one who wants to see the DMR back in swat. Sure, the BR and Swatnums are fine but I want to play with the DMR again.

I agree I am good with the pistol but damn am I quantum with dmr.

I swear 9/10 games are swatnums

I miss halo reach swat with dmr’s and would love to see their return, used to get 25 of the 50 kills almost every game.

I think only Swatnums should have a specified weapon. I think that in standard Swat you should spawn with a BR and Magnum, and since you can’t have multiple loadouts in the custom game options there should be DMRs on the map.

Why isn’t this in swat the dmr is a classic.

> 2533275016942754;5:
> I think only Swatnums should have a specified weapon. I think that in standard Swat you should spawn with a BR and Magnum, and since you can’t have multiple loadouts in the custom game options there should be DMRs on the map.

I agree, BRs with Magnums is what they should do.

Definitely need a DMR game variant.

I agree!! They need to bring DMR SWAT back

Agreed

Yes please

Affirmative, let this happen!!

Good idea, would be nice to add a few more variants too.

Need to add DMR, and maybe the Light rifle, Carbine, other marksman type weapons.

I feel DMR’s play a less part in this game, a lot harder to get hold off.

Agree on the DMR. It’s jarring going from the Battle Rifle to the Magnum between games. I’ll play 2 matches in a row with the BR and finish in the top, then when the third match is Magnums, my score tanks trying to get adjusted. If the next match after that is magnums again, I play well again.

I would like to see SWAT contain BR and DMR variants only or always have the Mag available as a secondary.

> 2533274797962391;16:
> Agree on the DMR. It’s jarring going from the Battle Rifle to the Magnum between games. I’ll play 2 matches in a row with the BR and finish in the top, then when the third match is Magnums, my score tanks trying to get adjusted. If the next match after that is magnums again, I play well again.
>
> I would like to see SWAT contain BR and DMR variants only or always have the Mag available as a secondary.

Yeah! Bring back SWAT from Reach and Halo 4! Let us spawn with either a DMR or BR with the Magnum has a secondary.