It's so calm now...

Oh thank lord, the wave of Halo 4 haters and MLG wannabes saying “HALO 4 BE TEH CALLS O’ DOOTY!” is gone… But can this simply be the Calm before the storm, or will the calm be here to stay?

Herro?

It’s not even 10am yet.

[deleted]

Definetly sleeping, they can’t have jobs considering how long the rage went on, so I’m guessing it was mostly kids that want to whine and cry all night because they don’t wanna go to school. I could be wrong, but yanno, I’m an insomniac, so I can tell you, those kids last night were tenth level ignorant when it came to seeing reason and sensibility. They were so heated up they couldn’t slow down enough to see a counterpoint at all

> Oh thank lord, the wave of Halo 4 haters and MLG wannabes saying “HALO 4 BE TEH CALLS O’ DOOTY!” is gone… But can this simply be the Calm before the storm, or will the calm be here to stay?

what you have seen is but a whisper. Wait till be shout.

Making a thread to belittle an entire, concerned, community is outlandish and immature. You’re instigating another flame war between casuals and competitive players.

The COMMUNITY was concerned with the Halo leaks, not just “MLG FANBOYS”. Grow up.

As Frankie said yesyerday (Or the day before yesterday? Dunno) it was the storm before the calm. That’s a shame he was talking about the next podcast so we’re still in the storm.