It's pretty obvious that these bulletins are

It’s pretty obvious that these weekly bulletins are going to be terrible and uninformative for the next 3-4 months.

BS angel’s weekly bulletins do not have the same enticing power as Bungie’s did.

Can’t blame em. But after Reach, you certainly can’t praise Bungie.

wheres the bulletin

I’m not unimpressed by her writing, I’m just a bit Halo-humored out from Frankie and Urk’s work at Bungie. I just read straight for the info.

> wheres the bulletin

Boom
Check the front page sometime.

> wheres the bulletin

Here it is:

There is a map called Wraparound, and its has clouds. No, we will not show you new pictures of the map in action, just concept art that looks like man juice, and will have no bearing on how you play the map. The end.

> Can’t blame em. But after Reach, you certainly can’t praise Bungie.

clean that mouth out you dirty boy.

> > Can’t blame em. But after Reach, you certainly can’t praise Bungie.
>
> clean that mouth out you dirty boy.

I ain’t dirty, and I ain’t a boy.

I’m a Mayown!!

> > > Can’t blame em. But after Reach, you certainly can’t praise Bungie.
> >
> > clean that mouth out you dirty boy.
>
> I ain’t dirty, and I ain’t a boy.
>
> I’m a Mayown!!

Boy’s need to respect their elders!! Naw bro, Bungie tries new -Yoink-, and if it works they keep it and improve, and if it doesn’t they remove it.

I’m sure Bungie would have removed Sprint and all this talk about “perks” if they made Halo 4. They know what the fans like because they’ve been with us for 10 years, unlike the new and naive 343.

> > > > Can’t blame em. But after Reach, you certainly can’t praise Bungie.
> > >
> > > clean that mouth out you dirty boy.
> >
> > I ain’t dirty, and I ain’t a boy.
> >
> > I’m a Mayown!!
>
> Boy’s need to respect their elders!! Naw bro, Bungie tries new Yoink!, and if it works they keep it and improve, and if it doesn’t they remove it.
>
> I’m sure Bungie would have removed Sprint and all this talk about “perks” if they made Halo 4. They know what the fans like because they’ve been with us for 10 years, unlike the new and naive 343.

Haha, no. They refused to fix Reach because they thought it was perfect.

lol sorry colorith, you know im just playin.

Its just that I firmly stand by HR > H2 > H3 and when people present their ahem alternative, believes on reach it gets me going.

> > > > > Can’t blame em. But after Reach, you certainly can’t praise Bungie.
> > > >
> > > > clean that mouth out you dirty boy.
> > >
> > > I ain’t dirty, and I ain’t a boy.
> > >
> > > I’m a Mayown!!
> >
> > Boy’s need to respect their elders!! Naw bro, Bungie tries new Yoink!, and if it works they keep it and improve, and if it doesn’t they remove it.
> >
> > I’m sure Bungie would have removed Sprint and all this talk about “perks” if they made Halo 4. They know what the fans like because they’ve been with us for 10 years, unlike the new and naive 343.
>
> Haha, no. They refused to fix Reach because they thought it was perfect.

I really think they were just done with Halo. I think the passion was gone for most of Bungie. I doubt they thought it was perfect. I think they just had no drive to do it anymore and wanted to focus on their new game.

> I doubt they thought it was perfect.

Actually they called it the culmination of all Halos, the Ultimate Halo.
Note Bungie’s words, not mine… no certainly not mine.

Nope, they’re far more informative about Halo 4 than they way pre-vidoc they are only keep getting more informative as time goes by.

I like how they subtly point out in every bulletin that 4 will be more like CE,2,and 3.

“And yes, you should have those hero moments where you feel every single bit of that, too.”
Translation: we’re aware Reach is a snorefest where multikills or moments of awesomeness do not ever happen

“Halls in the center provide long lines of sight.”
Which is: “We know the cluttered maps in Reach paid no attention to lines of sight, and we’re keeping those in mind with our maps.”

“there are a few secret routes that lead from the lower level to the upper center”
Ie: “We know Reach neglected fundamentals of map design and vertical play.”

> > I doubt they thought it was perfect.
>
> Actually they called it the culmination of all Halos, the Ultimate Halo.
> Note Bungie’s words, not mine… no certainly not mine.

Pre-release, yes.

Not to try and toot my own horn or anything, but I’ve talked to Bungie (with several members of Bungie), and they know it’s not perfect.

> > > I doubt they thought it was perfect.
> >
> > Actually they called it the culmination of all Halos, the Ultimate Halo.
> > Note Bungie’s words, not mine… no certainly not mine.
>
> Pre-release, yes.
>
> Not to try and toot my own horn or anything, but I’ve talked to Bungie (with several members of Bungie), and they know it’s not perfect.

Actually… they said that in O Brave New World.

> I like how they subtly point out in every bulletin that 4 will be more like CE,2,and 3.

Yet, people still claim they’re making “Reach 2.” Glad to see people reading.

> > > > I doubt they thought it was perfect.
> > >
> > > Actually they called it the culmination of all Halos, the Ultimate Halo.
> > > Note Bungie’s words, not mine… no certainly not mine.
> >
> > Pre-release, yes.
> >
> > Not to try and toot my own horn or anything, but I’ve talked to Bungie (with several members of Bungie), and they know it’s not perfect.
>
> Actually… they said that in O Brave New World.

Well then they aren’t speaking for the whole of Bungie. Everyone I asked at Bungie said that Reach wasn’t perfect. They didn’t support the gave via TU because their focus was on their new franchise.

About once or twice a month they have something interesting in them.