its over 343 you've lost another one....

long time halo player and was very excited and hyped over H4 with all the promise that it had. I’ve only gotten to sr 45 and im tired and bored of it…its beyond frustrating to have a game that I want to be good but just cant pull myself to say it. I don’t know if its me wanting something thats like halo 2/3 or me not being able to transfer to a new system. either way im going back to other games until a developer produces a real arena shooter that doesnt put less skilled players and armor visuals first. Hanging up the competetive player in me for a long time theres no game on the market that satisfies me anymore.

343 have your money. They don’t care if you decide to put down this game. I will continue to play and enjoy Halo 4 for what it is; A Game.

I’m just going to put this out there…

On the old Halo Wars forum, if you posted something like this the mods took your word for it and pulled your account.

Personally, I wonder why people think the rest of us care that you are leaving. You are aware that this forum is only monitored by moderators that could also not care less. No one at 343i is wringing their hands over the loss of a “fan” and their friends, especially when for every “loss” about 10 more people buy the game.

> 343 have your money. They don’t care if you decide to put down this game. I will continue to play and enjoy Halo 4 for what it is; A Game.

Don’t worry OP there’s always a Happy Person around the corner to tell you you have no other recourse but to play the game… and play it for fun for that matter, because they are and so should you.

Now for you OP, simply trade it in while you can still get half your money back or towards a more satisfying trade. You’ll be happier in the long run and so will be the 343 defense team because you’re gone.

does anyone know another arena shooter out there as a suggestion that I go try out? I know 343 doesnt care that I leave, and I know the forums dont care if I leave im just here voicing my opinon. sad that im yet another player let down and sad to see a great franchise/mlg out of the spotlight. I cant be a halo fan anymore its just not possible.

> does anyone know another arena shooter out there as a suggestion that I go try out? I know 343 doesnt care that I leave, and I know the forums dont care if I leave im just here voicing my opinon. sad that im yet another player let down and sad to see a great franchise/mlg out of the spotlight. I cant be a halo fan anymore its just not possible.

Unreal Tournament 1999, people still play it, games are ridiculously easy to find, I still play it.

I don’t care. These threads are more useless then all the unconstructive -Yoink- that spams these forums.

It’s no wonder why all the threads that want the game fixed get buried under crap like this. People care more about telling people that couldn’t give a rats -Yoink- about “leaving” Halo then they do fixing the issues this game has.

> > does anyone know another arena shooter out there as a suggestion that I go try out? I know 343 doesnt care that I leave, and I know the forums dont care if I leave im just here voicing my opinon. sad that im yet another player let down and sad to see a great franchise/mlg out of the spotlight. I cant be a halo fan anymore its just not possible.
>
> Unreal Tournament 1999, people still play it, games are ridiculously easy to find, I still play it.

He’s totally right on that one, as funny as that sounds. I have it installed on my PC too and play it more than Halo 4. Such a badass game. :slight_smile:

> > does anyone know another arena shooter out there as a suggestion that I go try out? I know 343 doesnt care that I leave, and I know the forums dont care if I leave im just here voicing my opinon. sad that im yet another player let down and sad to see a great franchise/mlg out of the spotlight. I cant be a halo fan anymore its just not possible.
>
> Unreal Tournament 1999, people still play it, games are ridiculously easy to find, I still play it.

unreal 99’ where can I get a copy? download off of the interwebz or do I have to go searching in a vintage game store?

> I don’t care. These threads are more useless then all the unconstructive Yoink! that spams these forums.
>
> It’s no wonder why all the threads that want the game fixed get buried under crap like this. People care more about telling people that couldn’t give a rats -Yoink!- about “leaving” Halo then they do fixing the issues this game has.

I have actually suggested fixes and commented on posts that are essential for halo to continue but for the last month 343 has done nothing and has not replied to many of the forums top posts…343 doesnt care so why post suggestions?

We need a pinned topic “Sign if you’re quitting/leaving/selling/trading Halo 4”. It’d clean the forums up a bit.

I too am taking my copy of halo 4 in today. I think I’ll trade it for Forza 4. That game should keep my attention longer. Halo 4 was ok. This would be fine for any other game, but for a game inside the Halo franchise, that is an official slap in the face. SCHWOOOOSHLAAAAPPPPP

> > > does anyone know another arena shooter out there as a suggestion that I go try out? I know 343 doesnt care that I leave, and I know the forums dont care if I leave im just here voicing my opinon. sad that im yet another player let down and sad to see a great franchise/mlg out of the spotlight. I cant be a halo fan anymore its just not possible.
> >
> > Unreal Tournament 1999, people still play it, games are ridiculously easy to find, I still play it.
>
> unreal 99’ where can I get a copy? download off of the interwebz or do I have to go searching in a vintage game store?

You can get it from Steam for a couple of quid, bare in mind it’s an old School game, not sure whether you’d like it or not, but Unreal and Quake are pretty much the definition of Arena Shooters.

I grew up with Unreal Tournament, I first played it when I was like 6 years old, I’m now 18, Unreal will always have a place in my Heart, the amount of hours I’ve played that game throughout my life is ridiculous!

I’ll never understand the need for people to hold a “press conference” when they decide to stop playing a game…

> I’ll never understand the need for people to hold a “press conference” when they decide to stop playing a game…

It’s important that 343 sees the effects of their decisions. It all boils down to feedback.

Bye, have a good one.

your gonna quit playing a game, just do it, don’t post. It’s like people saying they are retiring from gaming. Stupid

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter, and please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. I love threads like this. It’s always good to know the complaining little b*tches are leaving. Makes my time on halo even more so enjoyable.

>

I would recommend getting UT2004, people still play it and it has vehicular combat mixed in with infantry. But 1999 is great for infantry combat.

> 343 have your money. They don’t care if you decide to put down this game. I will continue to play and enjoy Halo 4 for what it is; A Game.

Pretty much this.

For me it’s all hanging on the next sandbox title Update, if they are going to add anything, like custom game options or forge tools.

If they don’t add anything to it then I’ll happily stop playing, and be done with Halo for good.

That’s why youtube exists right? To what the cutscenes from Spartan Ops and Halo 5+