It's official, Halo 5 is rated T

Makes sense considering how mild Halo games are. The books are far more violent and intellectually stimulating. Halo Wars 2 will likely get the same rating.

By the way, modders are trying to bring Halo 3 to PC, just saying… (Source PC Gamer)

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Thank you for sharing

Please, there are many other threads about this, but maybe you didn’t see them. So good day sir! :smiley:

It is? Source?

What is this?!
We’ve got people getting stabbed in the back with flagpoles, people getting disintegrated, ran over by tanks, shot out of the sky, cursing, a skull used as a blunt weapon, halfnaked hologram a.i. chicks…HALO is well above a T rating!

> 2535456509381412;1:
> By the way, modders are trying to bring Halo 3 to PC, just saying… (Source PC Gamer)

Holy crap I hope it happens. I would love to play around with mods for that campaign. I can only imagine the kinds of stuff people would come up with, for example look at the CMT project for Halo 1 PC and what it was able to do with such an old game.

> 2533274812935863;5:
> What is this?!
> We’ve got people getting stabbed in the back with flagpoles, people getting disintegrated, ran over by tanks, shot out of the sky, cursing, a skull used as a blunt weapon, halfnaked hologram a.i. chicks…HALO is well above a T rating!

And in most PG-13 movies and tv shows we have gruesome deaths tons of swearing and tons of clear drugs and suggestive things. So no not really. Get over it. Halo isn’t some red band AO restricted game. It’s never been very M worthy. M doesn’t mean good story telling and T doesn’t mean bad story telling. I’m tired of these threads.

There are enough threads about this. Plus, I’m sure almost every Halo fan knows its rating by now.

> 2533274812935863;5:
> What is this?!
> We’ve got people getting stabbed in the back with flagpoles, people getting disintegrated, ran over by tanks, shot out of the sky, cursing, a skull used as a blunt weapon, halfnaked hologram a.i. chicks…HALO is well above a T rating!

Why do you care?

> 2533274953123640;9:
> > 2533274812935863;5:
> > What is this?!
> > We’ve got people getting stabbed in the back with flagpoles, people getting disintegrated, ran over by tanks, shot out of the sky, cursing, a skull used as a blunt weapon, halfnaked hologram a.i. chicks…HALO is well above a T rating!
>
>
> Why do you care?

:frowning: I don’t

> 2533274812935863;5:
> What is this?!

You know what happens when your character gets stabbed? Blown up? Run over? Shot into the sky?
Nothing. There’s barely a splatter of blood and your dead body simply falls over. The only reason why the other games were Rated M was because the Flood added dismemberment into the game, the gore that it caused was enough to push a M rating. But Halo has always been a soft M-rated game. In EU, some have it rated as 14 and others 16. Even the swearing minimal. I’ve heard soldiers say damn or hell, but not the f word and almost never the s word. The amount of violence, swearing, gore and blood in Halo is nothing compared to other M-rated franchises like Gears of War, God of War or GTA.