It's obvious that most people don't like your game

<mark>Do not re-poost locked content.</mark>

343, it’s obvious that people don’t like Halo 5 near as much as older Halos. All you have to do is look at the population. It’s pathetic that it can’t even stay in the top 12. It’s a kid’s game.

Didn’t you just post this? If you don’t like the game, sell it or trade it in. Stop being a little girl on the forums.

This reads like a kid’s post.

I know this is not constructive criticism, but when people praise the game the thread never gets locked. Those don’t contain constructive criticism either.

> 2533274808210415;3:
> This reads like a kid’s post.

343 are yoink developers.

LOL play a different game? There’s just a lot of good games out right now, this being one of them.

Same -Yoink-, different topic name. Calling lock now.

> 2535427295981663;1:
> 343, it’s obvious that people don’t like Halo 5 near as much as older Halos. All you have to do is look at the population. It’s pathetic that it can’t even stay in the top 12. It’s a kid’s game.

The reason the population hasn’t stayed as large 4 months after release is because it’s the exact opposite of a “kid’s game”.

Talented, organized teams are absolutely destroying casual players. It’s a game that puts enormous emphasis on team work and coordination and your average solo queue player is getting trucked but better players.

Almost no other console game puts such a premium on talent and coordination.

That’s why people are leaving. Because other games are more noob friendly.

> 2535427295981663;4:
> I know this is not constructive criticism, but when people praise the game the thread never gets locked. Those don’t contain constructive criticism either.

I don’t think you know what constructive criticism is… they tell and list what can be fixed, what can be changed to improve upon. even the "praises you mention at least show what they did do correctly. also, another non constructive thread by you, where are you adding what can be done to improve? you’re just saying 343 can’t do anything without giving how they can fix it lol, you’re so much help to “constructive criticism”.

> 2535427295981663;4:
> I know this is not constructive criticism, but when people praise the game the thread never gets locked. Those don’t contain constructive criticism either.

I’d give you that (to some degree). I’ve seen a lot of suggestions and what not to 343… Posed the right way, it seems they’re ok with it. But assaulting their game by just saying people don’t like it? That doesn’t really fall under constructive criticism.

Eh… it’s too tough for people like the OP so they don’t play and come here to whine like kids… hahaha

*Looks at OP’s multiplayer play time.

6.20:41:44

Clearly OP hates this game…

> 2533274935834633;8:
> > 2535427295981663;1:
> > 343, it’s obvious that people don’t like Halo 5 near as much as older Halos. All you have to do is look at the population. It’s pathetic that it can’t even stay in the top 12. It’s a kid’s game.
>
> The reason the population hasn’t stayed as large 4 months after release is because it’s the exact opposite of a “kid’s game”.
>
> Talented, organized teams are absolutely destroying casual players. It’s a game that puts enormous emphasis on team work and coordination and your average solo queue player is getting trucked but better players.
>
> Almost no other console game puts such a premium on talent and coordination.
>
> That’s why people are leaving. Because other games are more noob friendly.

defeat - defeat - defeat - defeat - defeat … you get my point. Goes on forums to complain about the game because hes not good at it.

> 2533274935834633;8:
> > 2535427295981663;1:
> > 343, it’s obvious that people don’t like Halo 5 near as much as older Halos. All you have to do is look at the population. It’s pathetic that it can’t even stay in the top 12. It’s a kid’s game.
>
>
> The reason the population hasn’t stayed as large 4 months after release is because it’s the exact opposite of a “kid’s game”.
>
> Talented, organized teams are absolutely destroying casual players. It’s a game that puts enormous emphasis on team work and coordination and your average solo queue player is getting trucked but better players.
>
> Almost no other console game puts such a premium on talent and coordination.
>
> That’s why people are leaving. Because other games are more noob friendly.

The truth. It’s exactly why I’ve played Halo 5 more than any Halo I can remember for many, many years (since the days of Halo 2 and the start of XBL). I love the game!

Keep defending the crap developers the sales and population speaks for itself.

> 2533274920358788;15:
> > 2533274935834633;8:
> > > 2535427295981663;1:
> > > 343, it’s obvious that people don’t like Halo 5 near as much as older Halos. All you have to do is look at the population. It’s pathetic that it can’t even stay in the top 12. It’s a kid’s game.
> >
> >
> > The reason the population hasn’t stayed as large 4 months after release is because it’s the exact opposite of a “kid’s game”.
> >
> > Talented, organized teams are absolutely destroying casual players. It’s a game that puts enormous emphasis on team work and coordination and your average solo queue player is getting trucked but better players.
> >
> > Almost no other console game puts such a premium on talent and coordination.
> >
> > That’s why people are leaving. Because other games are more noob friendly.
>
> The truth. It’s exactly why I’ve played Halo 5 more than any Halo I can remember for many, many years (since the days of Halo 2 and the start of XBL). I love the game!

> 2535427295981663;16:
> Keep defending the crap developers the sales and population speaks for itself.

Keep trolling

Not near as many people have kept playing this as halo 2, 3, and even Reach.

> 2533274806169598;18:
> > 2535427295981663;16:
> > Keep defending the crap developers the sales and population speaks for itself.
>
>
> Keep trolling

Keep settling for yoink.