"Its not easy being green" tweeted by bsangel

Jessica Shea @bsangel

Some people say it’s not easy being green. You’re about to find out why, come Sunday on the virtual battlefields of Halo 4…

what does this mean?

Multi team uses the green team. But that would be a little underwhelming news.

> Multi team uses the green team. But that would be a little underwhelming news.

Perhaps it is that or,instead of being Red and Blue for the day it might be blue and green or red and green…

I’m thinking it’s going to be something more geared towards Saint Patrick’s Day. I’ll be wearing this, that’s for sure.

it’s st patrick’s day…and thats about it…

and green can be relatable to promethean vision (seeing green)

i figured it would i someway be halo related… o well

Maybe we all will be revoked of our loadouts/ranks… so-on for a day… be green…as though new?

It pisses me off how they use twitter but not there own website for saying stuff like this…

They’re talking about flood mode…

> It pisses me off how they use twitter but not there own website for saying stuff like this…

The public is more likely to look at Twitter than the website. There are plenty of Halo fans who don’t know this site exists, or prefer Twitter instead.

She’s talking about lag rofl!

Saint Patrick’s Day. And she is going to be playing Halo 4 on that day. Nothing too exciting.

My vote is that the incineration cannon will shoot out four leaf clovers covered in leprechaun urine instead of swirling orange balls of death. That or the hulk game mode, since the hulks green and misunderstood it’s not easy to be him. What I’m saying is juggernaut. Just random nothing’s I’m whispering into your ears but hopefully it’s something fun that has to do with St. Patricks Day

I actually had a dream last night related to that tweet. When you went on matchmaking, everyone who was designated to blue team would show up as Master Chief. 4 Chiefs vs 4 reds…needless to say, the Chiefs were winning.

This is what it means. What exactly is going to happen, we don’t know yet. I guess we’ll find out tomorrow.

> It pisses me off how they use twitter but not there own website for saying stuff like this…

Not like the community realizes when they do mention something of great importance on here anyway bsangle confirmed work on multi team a week ago on the forums barely anyone knows. Plus twitter is a way better way of reaching those inside and outside of the forums. If you can stay on these forums for months at a time you can take 1-2 minutes to check twitter . We’re on the Internet going to a we page takes seconds its not a big deal.

Maybe they will bring back armor lock but instead of the usual stance your spartan does the leprechaun dance with explosions of four leaf clovers .

FUEL RODS MAYBE?!

I can’t wait to find out. Especially since I’m working on the Fuel Rod right now and Fiesta is getting very annoying.

Top o’ the mornin’ to ya!

> Even if you’re not wearing green in real life today, your Spartan just may be. Play in the Majestic FFA, Regicide, CTF, Flood, Grifball or Team Objective playlist to find out what we’re talking about.
>
> Happy St. Patrick’s Day — 343 Industries