ITS MARCH 343!!!

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

I will start by saying this:
I do not like nor ever enjoyed halo 5. I’m simply speaking this on behalf of everyone who payed $60 for this game.
I haven’t played Halo 5 for 3 months. Not even turned it on. Not hating on it. Just don’t like it. Loved H1-H3 . really dug reach. H4 was whatever, and H5 to me is terrible. But that is just my opinion.
Anyway. I turned it on today to see what’s been added and changed and I couldn’t believe my eyes.
THE GAME HAS BEEN OUT SINCE OCTOBER 27TH AND STILL…STILL…STILL!!!
NO DOUBLES PLAYLIST
NO SOCIAL PLAYLIST
NO OBJECTIVE PLAYLIST
NO KING OF THE HILL
NO.ODDBALL
NO LEGITIMATE BIG TEAM BATTLE
NO CLASSIC PLAYLIST
NO FORGE PLAYLIST
NO ACTION SACK
NOTHING BUT GRIFFBALL?!
ARE YOU YOINKING SERIOUS?!
That is pitiful. That is a company not doing their part to give you guys good content. Desired content!!
I just don’t understand…
Almost 5 months and not even doubles?
Unreal. Shameful.

• A Sad Halo Fan

<mark>Do not bump threads.</mark>

Yeah I agree!

I also also confused as to why they won’t just complete this game, I haven’t played a match in ages. I just don’t like it, it doesn’t feel right to me.

doubles was/is part of weekly rotation along with other ‘social’ playlists

Anther real talk post of mine incoming.

The worst part about those playlist is that they can be made with Halo 5’s current material 343i just hasn’t done it.

You could say Warzone Firefight drew alot of their attention but the gamemode is just AI spawned at a defending location and you going after to kill them, I wouldn’t really say that was hard to make after they already created Warzone with AI already doing that Campaign.

While Mythic bosses are a thing we already know what they are. A color change to distinguish them and a stat boost. Red probably means they have a damage boost, green is defense boost and purple is movement speed boost.

If anything Warzone Firefight spent so much time away from us because 343i learned their lessen with terrible releases with MCC and test their content like crazy before release. So that’s good atleast but it doesn’t stop them from taking the 5 minutes to create a game type.

It is hard to understand why content available on launch in many other Halo games are not only missing in H5 but also why it had gone such a long time and it hasn’t been implanted yet.

Yep it’s quite unfortunate thankfully for me however I mostly play swat and warzone, I would also like to see 343 experiment with a ‘classic mode’ playlist, without sprint or armour abilities.

Oddball is in the game just doesn’t have a playlist

There is in fact a rotating social playlist

Why tf would there be a classic playlist? This is Halo 5 right?

There was also a forge playlist for Breakout those maps got added into rotation due to fan voting the same is soon happening for BTB and Grifball

Doubles isn’t going to happen nor is snipers its a part of 343s social rotation making them permanent would defeat the purpose of rotating them

Also I laughed @ Legitimate BTB wtf is a Legitimate BTB we have BTB you just whine because of the maps

OP claims to not “hating on H5”

Yet he’s in full caps lock assault at points…

> 2535439780801708;8:
> Oddball is in the game just doesn’t have a playlist
>
> There is in fact a rotating social playlist
>
> Why tf would there be a classic playlist? This is Halo 5 right?
>
> There was also a forge playlist for Breakout those maps got added into rotation due to fan voting the same is soon happening for BTB and Grifball
>
> Doubles isn’t going to happen nor is snipers its a part of 343s social rotation making them permanent would defeat the purpose of rotating them
>
> Also I laughed @ Legitimate BTB wtf is a Legitimate BTB we have BTB you just whine because of the maps

This.

Its all there, you just have to accept the way it is implemented and not following YOUR specification exactly.

There is a supreme lack of playlists in halo5. I mainly only care for objective game types. In arena there is none other than strongholds, located in team arena which isn’t worth searching through slayer for. Even outside of objectives, there’s no alternative slayer game modes like team swords, team rockets/splasers, team magnums, could even make a team heavy with saws. I only play halo5 still for warzone.

> 2533274929887423;1:
> I will start by saying this:
>
> I do not like nor ever enjoyed halo 5. I’m simply speaking this on behalf of everyone who payed $60 for this game.
>
> I haven’t played Halo 5 for 3 months. Not even turned it on. Not hating on it. Just don’t like it. Loved H1-H3 . really dug reach. H4 was whatever, and H5 to me is terrible. But that is just my opinion.
>
> Anyway. I turned it on today to see what’s been added and changed and I couldn’t believe my eyes.
>
> THE GAME HAS BEEN OUT SINCE OCTOBER 27TH AND STILL…STILL…STILL!!!
>
> NO DOUBLES PLAYLIST - ITS IN ROTATION I HAVE PLAYED IT MANY TIMES
> NO SOCIAL PLAYLIST - WE HAVE A WEEKLY SOCIAL PLAYLIST
> NO OBJECTIVE PLAYLIST - TEAM ARENA PLAYLIST CONTAINED MOST OF THE OBJECTIVES
> NO KING OF THE HILL - DOESNT EXIST YET BUT STRONGHOLDS IS PRACTICALLY THE SAME THING BUT WITH LESS GRENADE SPAM
> NO.ODDBALL - WE HAVE IT FOR CUSTOMS BUT IT SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE TEAM ARENA
> NO LEGITIMATE BIG TEAM BATTLE - WE DO HAVE BTB WE JUST DONT HAVE PROPER DEV MAPS
> NO CLASSIC PLAYLIST - MOST OF THE CLASIC PLAYERS ABANDONED HALO, ALTHOUGH ITS A NICE IDEA THE MAIN BULK OF HALOS NEW MODERN POPULATION WOULDNT LIKE IT
> NO FORGE PLAYLIST - MULTIPLE FORGE MAPS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE GAME, BREAKOUT AND BTB ARE PROOF OF THIS
> NO ACTION SACK - WE HAD THE WEEKLY SOCIAL PLAYLISTS LIKE RUMBLE ROCKETS BUT EVERYONE COMPLAINED SO THEY STOPPED THEM
>
> NOTHING BUT GRIFFBALL?! - GRIFBALL WAS REQUESTED FOR MONTHS
>
> ARE YOU YOINKING SERIOUS?! - UNFORTUNATLY YES

OP some of what you say is very true and 343 should add some more playlists to the game, but some of your points either wouldn’t work (Classic playlist) or have already been included in the game on multiple occasions. But nerveless you did make some very good points.

My ideal playlist solution for Halo 5 Arena and Warzone

• Arena Objective (Odd ball, CTF, Strongholds, Ricochet, King of the hill, Regicide)

• Slayer

• Swat

• FFA

• BTB ( CTF, Strongholds, Dominion, Assault)

• Breakout

• Infection

• Grifball

• Action sack
    Warzone

• Warzone

• Warzone Assault

• Warzone Firefight

• Warzone Invasion

• Warzone Infection (Might not work well if Reqs are involved)I personally believe that this is what the playlists for Arena and Warzone should have been from launch

Simple micro transactions the problem why there is no content so you get forced to play warzone and buy reqpacks

> 2533274929887423;2:
> Yeah I agree!

So you agree with yourself? Good for you :wink:

> 2533274929887423;2:
> Yeah I agree!

Please don’t bump, thanks.

> 2535409293956179;13:
> Simple micro transactions the problem why there is no content so you get forced to play warzone and buy reqpacks

Sad but true

> 2533274874021557;14:
> > 2533274929887423;2:
> > Yeah I agree!
>
>
> So you agree with yourself? Good for you :wink:

I think that was him low key bumping his topic. Most of his complaints are already in the game, like the social playlists (BTB, Grifball, the social playlist that changes every weekend) the “legit” BTB(?) is there. Team Arena is literally the objective playlist with the occasional slayer game to chill out. Oddball is in the game already but should probably be added to matchmaking. Classic playlist wouldn’t even feel that different tbh aside from losing thrust and clamber (I don’t really use sprint, charge, pound or slide that much) Strongholds feels like a better KoH too but I could see it coming back.

Stopped playing Halo 5 about a month ago, got to Lvl 96 and I got bored.

Still keeping a look out for Assault, Oddball and KoTH to be thrown into matchmaking… And a permanent team doubles playlist.

> 2533274873954403;18:
> Stopped playing Halo 5 about a month ago, got to Lvl 96 and I got bored.
>
> Still keeping a look out for Assault, Oddball and KoTH to be thrown into matchmaking… And a permanent team doubles playlist.

Assault is in team arena

> 2533274873954403;16:
> > 2535409293956179;13:
> > Simple micro transactions the problem why there is no content so you get forced to play warzone and buy reqpacks
>
>
> Sad but true

Don’t know if you are aware of this but if you play warzone you build a lot of these things called req points. With these points you can purchase req packs. It doesn’t take long to build up these points especially if you use your boost and jackpot cards. So you don’t have to buy anything.