It's just popular to be...

It’s just the popular thing to do right now is to hate and rage about halo 4.
Honestly? What halo game hasn’t had this reaction? (Yes there are many valid points and disappointments about halo 4 that I agree with) it was like this when reach coming out, and then suddenly now halo 4 is out and people are praising reach for how glorious and awesome it was. Literally posts saying this is the best game ever.
As another person I saw say to this effect.
A halo game will never be fully appreciated until the release of the next.
And I agree.
Burn me, grill me, I don’t care. But do not deny the reality :wink:

> It’s just the popular thing to do right now is to hate and rage about halo 4.
> Honestly? What halo game hasn’t had this reaction? (Yes there are many valid points and disappointments about halo 4 that I agree with) it was like this when reach coming out, and then suddenly now halo 4 is out and people are praising reach for how glorious and awesome it was. Literally posts saying this is the best game ever.
> As another person I saw say to this effect.
> A halo game will never be fully appreciated until the release of the next.
> And I agree.
> Burn me, grill me, I don’t care. But do not deny the reality :wink:

Your not worth the burn.

And yet no backup regarding the statement…

Never said I was an advocate for halo 4. Plenty of things I don’t like myself trust me.
All I’m saying is that this is a classic reaction to a new game.

I admit I appreciate Halo reach’s firefight, open space battle section and the custome/forge options more with the release of Halo 4 But thats mostly because they are supurior compared to Halo 4s.

People are always going to complain but that doesnt mean some of those complaints werent valid just like with every other Halo release including CE.

Besides if I remmber correctly , Halo reach was showered with praise and support from all communities when it was reeleased. The 10/10s Halo 4 is recieving are just the same ones Reach got when it was released and yet today reach is considered by a lot of people as the low point of the series.

Sometimes complainers are asenine, sometimes they are entitled but sometimes they are right and in this case there are a lot of things which support the notion that some if not most of the complainers are right.

No Halo game was perfect, but Halo 4 is just about as far from perfect as it could be.

In regards to people thinking Reach was the best, any of the other Halos would look great in comparison to this one.

i have played all the halos and enjoyed them all. i have also had my problems with each of them but got on with it because its what i have learned to do i dont rant at the creators because why should i ? they made this game for me to kick back and play and i do and i enjoy it in my own way. i paid for it because i knew i would enjoy it i cant say the same for everyone else but thats just me.

I didn’t pay heed when reach was released, what was the average population like around release time and so forth a few months…

people did say that halo 2 was full a LOAD of glitches until the TU, but it still had some glitches… and today people are saying “halo 2 was the best halo game ever made” cant wait till halo 5… “halo 4 was AMAZING!!! 343i WHY DID YOU RUIN HALO???”

So here’s another thread wondering why Halo fans are upset that features from Halo games are not in a Halo game?

Ok then.

> And yet no backup regarding the statement…
>
> Never said I was an advocate for halo 4. Plenty of things I don’t like myself trust me.
> All I’m saying is that this is a classic reaction to a new game.

So what your really saying is that the extent of Halo 4’s reaction is normal. This is ordinary and unlike any other halo game. That this is a on par with every other halo game’s disapproval. No my friend, this is far from Ordinary. There’s much more going on than just your typical line of haters awaiting each new game. That’s why I felt there was no reason to try and argue. You’d probably refute it as nothing more.

Lol that is my point…
I think halo 4 just need s a few good (big) TUs and it will be much better… Bolts not is too good, but I don’t even find myself getting killed by it all that often really…and many other such issues like flood load outs that could make the game much better that need to be updated…

> I didn’t pay heed when reach was released, what was the average population like around release time and so forth a few months…

T oo put it in prespective reach was able to hold the same population at the end of its life that halo 4 is pulling now.

And honestly Reach while not the best halo I was still able to enjoy it besides armor lock and jet pack. Other then them 2 things it was not bad halo 4 I cant find one aspect I enjoy.

All I was looking for…and I agree…it’s worse than the other halo games in that sense…but I do believe there will still be that sort of backlash in a sense as there always has been…lots of things need to be change in halo 4…hopefully they just do…

> people did say that halo 2 was full a LOAD of glitches until the TU, but it still had some glitches… and today people are saying “halo 2 was the best halo game ever made” cant wait till halo 5… “halo 4 was AMAZING!!! 343i WHY DID YOU RUIN HALO???”

EXACTLY!

> All I was looking for…and I agree…it’s worse than the other halo games in that sense…but I do believe there will still be that sort of backlash in a sense as there always has been…lots of things need to be change in halo 4…hopefully they just do…

Getting rid of jip, loadouts, sprint, ordnance, and rework aa’s and this game could be one of the better halos.

In other words bring it back to arena :).

Halo 4 has less features than Halo or even Reach.

That is a fact, opinions aside. Plenty of people are enraged or disappointed by that fact.

They have a right to be whether you agree or not.

Lol basically remove everything halo 4 is…of course, that’s what people hate so we might as well all go back and play Reach if that’s what people want…

Happened to Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach.

Will happen to Halo 5 and 6, obviously. Haters gonna hate.

Good to see someone recognize my point, I think same thing is happening here, just unfortunately on a larger scale.

I could not care less if all the people who complain this game is ‘not real Halo’ (as if they have the right to decide what true Halo is, anyway) and whine about the boltshot/lack of skill system (which was flawed in previous titles anyway!) just upped and quit playing. As long as I can have a few good games on Halo 4 with people who enjoy the game rather than throw a tantrum like a petulant child because X and Y weren’t in the game and Z was.