Its h8ed for a reason

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

No not the game, but Join in -Yoinking!- progress.
343 get rid of this -Yoink- yesterday.

not everyone hates it. I prefer it stay. :wink:

i love joining losing games with 130 left on the clock

I’m one of those JIP haters. it needs to be really fixed and analyzed or just straight up removed. Personally, I prefer the latter.

Umm, WUT?! (hated*) Come on this isn’t AOL Instant Messaging.

I liked it at first but as the population shrinks the percentage of games that are JIP increase. IMO they should keep JIP but make quitting carry harsher punishments.

> i love joining losing games with 130 left on the clock

True its not all bad,My preference is for the matches that barely run at all and everyone warps around the screen untill the inevitible trip to the scoreboard that you cant even quit out of good times!.

> Umm, WUT?! (hated*) Come on this isn’t AOL Instant Messaging.

Wut was that,lol I will get right on that.

> not everyone hates it. I prefer it stay. :wink:

Armor lock had its fans too but likewise I feel the vast majority dislike this feautre.I couldnt even title this thread in a normal fashion because too many similar topics exist.

> No not the game, but Join in -Yoinking!- progress.
> 343 get rid of this Yoink! yesterday.

Halo 4 multiplayer is hated, there’s no reason whatsoever to hate join in progress. Don’t see why I should be punished if my team gets bored and quits.

It’s a weird thing. On one side, it’s nice to get a replacement for a quiter, but on the other side it’s annoying to replace a quiter.

> > i love joining losing games with 130 left on the clock
>
> True its not all bad,My preference is for the matches that barely run at all and everyone warps around the screen untill the inevitible trip to the scoreboard that you cant even quit out of good times!.

yeah man i love joining losing games where my team is doing so bad there is no hope of coming back. good times

I used to not be all that fond of JiP. Then I went into Team Throwback when it didn’t have JiP. Then I learned to appreciate it…mostly.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I remember 343 stating that you can’t join games when they’re about to end. I joined a bunch of games when the score was 250 - 890. That shts was about to end.

JIP is a double-edged sword. It can be a great help or the worst thing depending on the games situation.

I don’t ever want to go back to playing 8v1 after most of my team quits in the lobby because they didn’t like the vote. If you don’t like JiP then you can easily avoid it entirely using the network trick.