It's getting boring....

I don’t want to sound like an entitled little baby, but Halo 5 is already getting boring. The lack of gamemodes and no map voting make the game super stale, super quick. BTB is only fun for like only the first five minutes and then it becomes really boring. We need more gamemodes at least, infection, grifball, a standalone CTF playlist, Ricochet (Please…!). Idk, Halo 5 is a good shooter, but it lacks variety and longevity…

Rocket Rumble this weekend sounds fun :wink:

Yup im with you as alot of others are. H5 is just about to leave the top 10 most played games on xbl LOL. The game is brand new yet people are leaving at a fast rate. Its going same way as h4

I just checked out your service record, and it indicates that you have played almost 300 games so far, with over 48 hours in multiplayer alone since release just under a month ago. That is a rather high amount of play. The other stuff will be added in December. If you played ten games a day of any game, it might get stale.

When the forge and customs launch in December, your concerns should be addressed.

> 2535439780801708;2:
> Rocket Rumble this weekend sounds fun :wink:

Yup :wink:

> 2533274821550118;4:
> I just checked out your service record, and it indicates that you have played almost 300 games so far, with over 48 hours in multiplayer alone since release just under a month ago. That is a rather high amount of play. The other stuff will be added in December. If you played ten games a day of any game, it might get stale.
>
> When the forge and customs launch in December, your concerns should be addressed.

I hope we get a file share too

When I get bored with Halo 5, I switch to MCC. Works every time.

> 2535453169639869;3:
> Yup im with you as alot of others are. H5 is just about to leave the top 10 most played games on xbl LOL. The game is brand new yet people are leaving at a fast rate. Its going same way as h4

It’s a sad fact indeed. Halo is on it’s death bed, and honestly you can’t even deny it…

> 2533274964480967;6:
> > 2533274821550118;4:
> > I just checked out your service record, and it indicates that you have played almost 300 games so far, with over 48 hours in multiplayer alone since release just under a month ago. That is a rather high amount of play. The other stuff will be added in December. If you played ten games a day of any game, it might get stale.
> >
> > When the forge and customs launch in December, your concerns should be addressed.
>
>
> I hope we get a file share too

Good lord, I hope it is less awful than MCC’s fileshare situation. I figured it out eventually, though, and everything seems to work fine now. What we really need is a file browser with the share.

> 2533274857577417;7:
> When I get bored with Halo 5, I switch to MCC. Works every time.

hm

> 2533274821550118;9:
> > 2533274964480967;6:
> > > 2533274821550118;4:
> > > I just checked out your service record, and it indicates that you have played almost 300 games so far, with over 48 hours in multiplayer alone since release just under a month ago. That is a rather high amount of play. The other stuff will be added in December. If you played ten games a day of any game, it might get stale.
> > >
> > > When the forge and customs launch in December, your concerns should be addressed.
> >
> >
> > I hope we get a file share too
>
>
> Good lord, I hope it is less awful than MCC’s fileshare situation. I figured it out eventually, though, and everything seems to work fine now. What we really need is a file browser with the share.

yup

My most fond halo memories are playing firefight with my family over xbox live in halo reach. That mode extended the life of that game to the point that when it is supported through backwards compatibility, we are going to play it again. 343 are insane to not include firefight which would extend the life of the game INDEFINATELY. I quit playing halo 5 one week after release. Horrible first day purchase for me.

> 2533274793481732;12:
> My most fond halo memories are playing firefight with my family over xbox live in halo reach. That mode extended the life of that game to the point that when it is supported through backwards compatibility, we are going to play it again. 343 are insane to not include firefight which would extend the life of the game INDEFINATELY. I quit playing halo 5 one week after release. Horrible first day purchase for me.

There’s just no variety in gamemodes.

they didn’t release a full game, thats true. but forge is coming with a huge update. We’ll see more, count on it

> 2533274823537944;14:
> they didn’t release a full game, thats true. but forge is coming with a huge update. We’ll see more, count on it

hopefully

I’m still enjoying the game immensely, so hopefully it get rekindled for you OP somehow. Maybe when 343 drops more maps or makes changes to the playlist variety.