It's Finally Done. My First Halo 5 Montage! Enjoy!

This is my first ever Halo montage and I think I got some really cool clips in there and some very clutch moments. Halo 5 really is an inspiring game for amazing gameplay with all the different movements you can incorporate and it really does make for awesome montages. I hope you all really enjoy it. I spent hours and days in the Upload Studio on the Xbox One and on the ghetto Windows Movie Maker making this but I think it turned out pretty good. I’m sure my video editing skills will improve as time goes on lol. Anyways, here it is! Also once I can afford a better PC and a capture card the quality of gameplay and stuff will improve because I won’t have to press x to record each clip I get!

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMXC3jFxsdc](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMXC3jFxsdc)

Some good stuff in there, but rather long for my tastes. Cut it down to your best stuff.

> 2533274809541057;2:
> Some good stuff in there, but rather long for my tastes. Cut it down to your best stuff.

Hey thanks for checking it out dude! Love the feedback, I’m going to be working on something really awesome once I get my capture card set up. Going off the Xbox DVR is kind of a pain.

Plasma Caster got some serious love!

I approve.

> 2535446429352181;4:
> Plasma Caster got some serious love!
>
> I approve.

Thank you sir ;)!

I was only able to watch half of it but what I saw was of decent quality, good work.

Wow that was cool, i will try to use more plasma now

Thank you guys so much for checking it out! <3

> 2533274809541057;2:
> Some good stuff in there, but rather long for my tastes. Cut it down to your best stuff.

Also agree with this. Your intro and outro titles also could use some more work to make them more unique and fitting to the style of montage. Try looking up some YouTube tutorials in video titles to give you a good starting point.

Looking forward to seeing your next one! Keep it up!

Nice stuff dude! I enjoyed it:) Hey quick question since I am new to the forums, how did you make your link a blue clickable link here on your forum post?

> 2533274816958938;9:
> > 2533274809541057;2:
> > Some good stuff in there, but rather long for my tastes. Cut it down to your best stuff.
>
>
> Also agree with this. Your intro and outro titles also could use some more work to make them more unique and fitting to the style of montage. Try looking up some YouTube tutorials in video titles to give you a good starting point.
>
> Looking forward to seeing your next one! Keep it up!

Yeah I’m definitely going to look up a little bit more complex and esthetic editing, intros, outros for my next one but for this one I just wanted to get it done and out there. Thanks so much for checking it out dude!

> 2533274824933826;10:
> Nice stuff dude! I enjoyed it:) Hey quick question since I am new to the forums, how did you make your link a blue clickable link here on your forum post?

I think you have to reach 100 posts on Waypoint

Thanks for watching the tage :)!