Its being remade folks

i read an article in the softpedia and it stated that 343 is in the process of remaking/remastering Halo 2, and it maybe will be realeased in 2013 between Halo 4 and 5, speaking of which Halo 5 is probably going to be released in 2014

> i read an article in the softpedia and it stated that 343 is in the process of remaking/remastering Halo 2, and it maybe will be realeased in 2013 between Halo 4 and 5, speaking of which Halo 5 is probably going to be released in 2014

The “Reclaimer Trilogy” Halo games are meant to stretch 10 years. So the last Halo game will be in 2022. So Halo 5 should be around 2016-2017 & Halo 6 should be around 2021-2022. Which also gives them PLENTY of time for Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3 Anniversary (Optional and would be on the new gen console), & DLC for all the Halo games.

Link please, I’m not exactly entitled to believe you

It follows in line. There was no reason for them to remove online support for Halo 2 Vista. Other than they are doing a remake for Halo 2.

They removed Halo 2 off XBL because they wanted to remove the first generation of XBL off XBL. I stop being on XBL because of that.

But them removing Vista was strange to me. There was no real reason for them to do that other than they are doing remake (to me).

> Link please, I’m not exactly entitled to believe you

i dont know how to link and if u dont believe me then thats not any of my concern. why dont u look it up? just type in Halo 2 anniversary, and actually its all over the place so look it up, its said to be in devlopment.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s all about the money, money, money!

Lol.
Maybe… that or they just… want more money!

What if the HD Halo 2 remake was a launch title for the New Xbox Console or came with the more expensive console package at launch? I’d buy both.

A Halo 2 remake actually isn’t a bad idea. Although I’m not sure if the information you have is true, it is still likely that 343 would make a remake for Halo 2 as they did for Halo: CE.

HD Halo 2 remake for the 360 I would buy… I wouldn’t buy it if it was for the next gen though. I tend to wait a while to buy the new gen so all the bugs are worked out of it.