Its been a while.

Its been a while since ive played Halo 4. other games are to blame, that and having a wife and two jobs. now since its been such a long time(three weeks at the least) I have to ask which features are still broken. Kill cams? File share? I dont want to see “everything” as an answer, i dont want to hear about why you think this game is trash. i just want to know what has been fixed, or at least attempted to have been fixed.

> Its been a while since ive played Halo 4. other games are to blame, that and having a wife and two jobs. now since its been such a long time(three weeks at the least) I have to ask which features are still broken. Kill cams? File share? I dont want to see “everything” as an answer, i dont want to hear about why you think this game is trash. i just want to know what has been fixed, or at least attempted to have been fixed.

The title update is comming on the 21th. 3 weeks isn’t that long I was gone for 3 weeks and didn’t expect changges…Then again I was on waypoint during that time.

I was not on waypoint. basically what i should say is that i haven’t had any contact with anything to do with halo in 3 weeks. so i don’t know what has happened or hasn’t happened since then, actually my last match was December 17th so almost a month.
however, the 21st isnt too far off, ill probably pick it up again Wednesday, i get a rare day off.

What? Dude read the blogs then if you want a detailed run-down on what’s been fixed.

According to the 1/9/2013 bulletin, new (forge) maps will be available in the “forge test” playlists on the 21st. However, there is no indication that the issues will be fixed on the 21st.

There is, however, indication that there will be a Title Update in late Feb. Now, a lot of people are hoping this Title Update will fix many issues of the game.

Be patient my friend. Hopefully, the game will be fixed.

> > Its been a while since ive played Halo 4. other games are to blame, that and having a wife and two jobs. now since its been such a long time(three weeks at the least) I have to ask which features are still broken. Kill cams? File share? I dont want to see “everything” as an answer, i dont want to hear about why you think this game is trash. i just want to know what has been fixed, or at least attempted to have been fixed.
>
> The title update is comming on the 21th. 3 weeks isn’t that long I was gone for 3 weeks and didn’t expect changges…Then again I was on waypoint during that time.

It’s easy to be gone for x amount of time and say you haven’t played something. If you had an Xbox and halo 4 with you, it’d be a different story. It’s actually quite long when you you’ve had plenty of chances to play it.