Its Been A Good Run

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Well Halo, it’s been a good run. With all of these crappy new additions like loadouts, perks, random spawn timer for power weapons, and power weapon locations on minimap, it looks like I’m only going to buy you for the campaign. Oh well, the years were good to me. So long.

Would you kindly just leave and keep your ignorance to your self?

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Seriously. None of us care.

Hey. I’m glad you were able to determine the quality of Halo 4 before even playing it. Thanks for playing, thanks for being unwilling to adapt to any changes, thanks for providing us a lot of discussion value with this thread of yours.

BwiBwi~

Thank you.

> Well Halo, it’s been a good run. With all of these crappy new additions like loadouts, perks, random spawn timer for power weapons, and power weapon locations on minimap, it looks like I’m only going to buy you for the campaign. Oh well, the years were good to me. So long.

Can somebody give me the sources to:

Loadouts, perks, random spawn timer for power weapons and power weapon locations on the minimap.

I have never heard anybody officially say that.

It actually ended in 2007

> Would you kindly just leave and keep your ignorance to your self?

Wow. You see ONE gameplay video with barely any information, and you go and say this. You’re not a Halo fan, so frankly, I don’t want you to play Halo 4. Good luck in all your endeavors.

Nine out of every ten people threatening to quit the series will be back before release.

So long, Op.

Hey mystic your right sorry about that other thread I overreacted just like i did with halo 3 when I saw equipment and look how that turned out

and why do anyone care about what you think? Halo 4 looks great from what we seen.

One video gets released…

PANIC, BURN DOWN THE HOUSES, MAKE SURE NONE LIVE!

Lots of players will give up on Halo 4 because of poor gameplay involving “Perks and Loadouts” and there will be many more of these threads, Reach fanboys.

Well you’re a pompous -Yoink- aren’t you? A 4 minute ViDoc with about a minute of gameplay was shown, and you’re already going to give up?

See, it’s times like this that I look up to 343, and only to 343. I see little to no faith in the community. It’s sad, actually.

Well… Its still a good run… i mean for the Halo series of course

Reach was a good run, had many great online adventures on there, and i’m moving back to Halo 3.

Halo 4 on the other hand, the online adventure on there will be spectacular! :3

> I’m only going to buy you for the campaign.

Yeah because that will show them. Well done for showing us you don’t have any testicals, can’t stand up for what you believe in and not only accept but support a company that have made a multitude of decisions you disagree with. This post is bad and you should feel bad for making it.

Haha, I couldn’t care less if you left mp in Halo 4.

I honestly cannot believe the amount of hate 343i are getting. I mean, you haven’t even seen these features implemented in the fullest sense. At least wait a little farther down the road to see them in action before making such harsh judgement and declaring yourself separate from Halo 4 mp. :confused:

> > Well Halo, it’s been a good run. With all of these crappy new additions like loadouts, perks, random spawn timer for power weapons, and power weapon locations on minimap, it looks like I’m only going to buy you for the campaign. Oh well, the years were good to me. So long.
>
> Can somebody give me the sources to:
>
> Loadouts, perks, random spawn timer for power weapons and power weapon locations on the minimap.
>
> I have never heard anybody officially say that.

random respawn hasnt be made official i know that

i think there is a article on joystiq about the perks but its only saying the word nothing about wat they will actually be