It's been 3+ months, what has changed?

I’ve been playing PUBG none stop since it came out and took a break from halo. My buddy was on today and invited me to play H5. Let’s fire up some big team!

Searching… Searching … Searching… Found 15/16 players… Searching… searching…kicks backs to lobby, unable to join

I proceed to quit game and go back to PUBG*(yes I know it has its own problems, but I guarantee it won’t 3 years later)

Its absolutely laughable that the matchmaking is STILL broken.

So because one search kicked you back to the menu you just leave? Man you must give up on stuff easily. Yeah I get searches like that from time to time but I just go back into the search.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> So because one search kicked you back to the menu you just leave? Man you must give up on stuff easily. Yeah I get searches like that from time to time but I just go back into the search.

Its the same thing that happened months ago and has been happening since last summer. The point is at this stage of the game, they should not have those issues.

But hey, you must be one of those guys that accepts anything they can get. I bet your significant other has a great personality. :wink:

> 2533274842490950;3:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > So because one search kicked you back to the menu you just leave? Man you must give up on stuff easily. Yeah I get searches like that from time to time but I just go back into the search.
>
> Its the same thing that happened months ago and has been happening since last summer. The point is at this stage of the game, they should not have those issues.
>
> But hey, you must be one of those guys that accepts anything they can get. I bet your significant other has a great personality. :wink:

She does actually… Good luck finding one as easy as you give up. It’s online gaming. I haven’t played one game online that didn’t have issues from time to time.

Throwing out personal insults, either blatantly or sarcastically, is a great way to invalidate your point, whichever side of the argument you’re on. Don’t do that, it’s not constructive.