It's about time we got Infection

We need some fun in this game where players can just stop sweating and have a bit of fun.
Infection would also breath life back into Forge which is currently not being used to its full potential.

> 2533274917566811;1:
> We need some fun in this game where players can just stop sweating and have a bit of fun.
> Infection would also breath life back into Forge which is currently not being used to its full potential.

I’d I’ve seen some pretty awesome maps in forge

It sure is. Almost 6 months in, pretty much unforgivable at this point.

> 2533274917566811;1:
> We need some fun in this game where players can just stop sweating and have a bit of fun.
> Infection would also breath life back into Forge which is currently not being used to its full potential.

I would think they are working on it considering it’s the most requested game type by both players and forgers. 343 has shown they have been listening to the community. I think the only way they’d go faster is if we could get some pro players on board. 343 seems to jump like they were sitting on a hot poker whenever a pro player asks for something.

Ok I have a thought here… What if they were waiting for more BTB maps so they can make infection in MM happen. Still silly they wouldn’t have the mode in earlier but it makes sense that they’ve waited because the arena maps can’t hold a big lobby of infection. So maybe this update we get infection?

Infection, King of the Hill, and Race are desperately needed for forgers/customs. Also, there are a lot of missing options in the existing game modes. For example, you can’t play free-for-all oddball.

Hey guys my guestimation is you wont be getting flood, oddball anytime soon…This guy says it well. Someone lazy link me please? Take it away ACT MAN…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XidtqS7wNiM

I agree good sir

> 2535431210802307;7:
> Hey guys my guestimation is you wont be getting flood, oddball anytime soon…This guy says it well. Someone lazy link me please? Take it away ACT MAN…
> Why Halo 5 has so few Game Modes & Playlists - YouTube

I watched that video earlier today and I have to agree and I’ve been saying the same thing for a while.

We just need to accept that they will never add it into the game. Because then less people play WZ, which means less people spend money on Req packs. It’s all about money

Infection,meh it’s more usefull for custom games than it is an actual gamemode

> 2533274969813084;10:
> We just need to accept that they will never add it into the game. Because then less people play WZ, which means less people spend money on Req packs. It’s all about money

Make Warzone Infection.

Problem solved.

Omg infected warzone…

> 2533274964189700;12:
> > 2533274969813084;10:
> > We just need to accept that they will never add it into the game. Because then less people play WZ, which means less people spend money on Req packs. It’s all about money
>
>
> Make Warzone Infection.
>
> Problem solved.

That sounds pretty cool

> 2535431210802307;7:
> Hey guys my guestimation is you wont be getting flood, oddball anytime soon…This guy says it well. Someone lazy link me please? Take it away ACT MAN…
> Why Halo 5 has so few Game Modes & Playlists - YouTube

Why Halo 5 has so few Game Modes & Playlists | The Act Man The Act Man