Its a shame. ): sorry 343i P.S not a stab at the community

To 343

Im sorry 343, honestly, you may have gotten the worst group of people for a community. Not in a bad way, but this community that im proud to be in is a hard group of people that doesnt accept change very well and loves to give criticism. This community is like a two year old that naggs you and wines all day. But at the end of that day you still love that two year old. Im writing this to warn you of something you may already know, but incase you didnt, you have been warned!
I am impressed with the work that you are doing with Halo:cea and Halo 4 (from what i do know) just dont let the community change the game up to much to the point that we are in the same place as we were ten years ago. I like change. So dont let them cripple your ideas.

To The Community
Please stop what halo is or is not arguement. It is tiring and repetitive. So just to make things clear Reach is halo (it says it in it title…Jk) but i dont think AA’s is where Bungie went wrong, It was in the maps, they were designed for AA’s and not well what halo is. For example I would play Tempest 6v6, AA’s, no bloom DMRs, CE pistol,and with Bleed through all day(playlist idea!!!:), but i would never want to do that with a map like Countdown. Dont get me wrong Countdown is a good map but its not colorful, it doesnt make think wow what a awsome map, it doesnt stand out, to gritty feeling, it not a halo map because it looks like something you can find in any other game.

HAVE YOU SEEN B.NET RECENTLY?

just sayin’

I agree with the maps

I know Bungies forums are bad but what im trying to say is we WILL complain, give criticism, wine a little and want stuff ,just Please dont start to ingore us because thats what bungie started to do and they ended up giving us something thats questionably Halo.

> To 343
>
> Im sorry 343, honestly, you may have gotten the worst group of people for a community. Not in a bad way, but this community that im proud to be in is a hard group of people that doesnt accept change very well and loves to give criticism. This community is like a two year old that naggs you and wines all day. But at the end of that day you still love that two year old. Im writing this to warn you of something you may already know, but incase you didnt, you have been warned!
> I am impressed with the work that you are doing with Halo:cea and Halo 4 (from what i do know) just dont let the community change the game up to much to the point that we are in the same place as we were ten years ago. I like change. So dont let them cripple your ideas.
>
> To The Community
> Please stop what halo is or is not arguement. It is tiring and repetitive. So just to make things clear Reach is halo (it says it in it title…Jk) but i dont think AA’s is where Bungie went wrong, It was in the maps, they were designed for AA’s and not well what halo is. For example I would play Tempest 6v6, AA’s, no bloom DMRs, CE pistol,and with Bleed through all day(playlist idea!!!:), but i would never want to do that with a map like Countdown. Dont get me wrong Countdown is a good map but its not colorful, it doesnt make think wow what a awsome map, it doesnt stand out, to gritty feeling, it not a halo map because it looks like something you can find in any other game.

While I agree with the 343 should be the only one’s who develop the game with THEIR ideas/vision, I don’t with the asking the community of certain things. Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love. I liked Reach as is and even with the changes, I’m sure I’ll find my reasons of solace and enjoyment within.

Well that’s not fair now is it? You’re basically saying people who don’t want much change if any change at all shouldn’t be listened to so 343 is only hearing one side. That’s the childish thing, not the people expressing their honest opinions on what should and shouldn’t be in their opinion. You have no right to deny someone’s opinion just because it conflicts yours, and you have no reason to apologize for those opinions of them. Also, IMO, AA’s were bad, it wasn’t just the maps. The only way AA’s would work with halo’s formula properly is if they worked exactly like equipment.

In the title when i say Its a shame it not directed toward the community just as in that we fight over what halo is and i dont want to have 343 try to please everyone than get annoyed then give us a game that people fight over to say if it is halo or not. I dont want another REACH but yet i still want some change.

> Well that’s not fair now is it? You’re basically saying people who don’t want much change if any change at all shouldn’t be listened to so 343 is only hearing one side. That’s the childish thing, not the people expressing their honest opinions on what should and shouldn’t be in their opinion. You have no right to deny someone’s opinion just because it conflicts yours, and you have no reason to apologize for those opinions of them. Also, IMO, AA’s were bad, it wasn’t just the maps. The only way AA’s would work with halo’s formula properly is if they worked exactly like equipment.

Exactly what I was gonna say.

So you basically want a place where everyone is free to voice their opinions - except for those who say something negative about Reach or any other Halo game.

Sounds more like a totalitarian police state.

This is a bloody forum. A forum where you’re supposed to be allowed to voice any opinion, no matter how contentious and disliked it is.

No biggie on the politics deal.

Everyone has their reservations/preferences.

I accepted what Reach was in terms of MP b/c I couldn’t stand the “True Skill” when it was a team game dependent on 1 or 2 players in the list receiving ridiculously low XP. That wasn’t fun at all and skill counted for nothing when you were giving it your all and your team was shlacking around.

But that’s, again, personal preference and I never asked for anything before Reach came out but I adapted to it very well and enjoyed it. If the TU was honestly a full rehaul and not a separation of “TU and Vanilla”, I would’ve been upset b/c then they ARE favoring one side. However, it’s not that big of a deal and it’s just a game at the end of the day. There are many options out there and it certainly will not be the demise of Halo anyway.

Honestly just wish there was a way to satisfy everyone. Sadly impossible though :frowning:

This community is definitely a double egged sword.

> No biggie on the politics deal.
>
> Everyone has their reservations/preferences.
>
> I accepted what Reach was in terms of MP b/c I couldn’t stand the “True Skill” when it was a team game dependent on 1 or 2 players in the list receiving ridiculously low XP. That wasn’t fun at all and skill counted for nothing when you were giving it your all and your team was shlacking around.
>
> But that’s, again, personal preference and I never asked for anything before Reach came out but I adapted to it very well and enjoyed it. If the TU was honestly a full rehaul and not a separation of “TU and Vanilla”, I would’ve been upset b/c then they ARE favoring one side. However, it’s not that big of a deal and it’s just a game at the end of the day. There are many options out there and it certainly will not be the demise of Halo anyway.
>
> Honestly just wish there was a way to satisfy everyone. Sadly impossible though :frowning:

Sometimes I wish we could satisfy everyone as well.
But! Maybe its a good thing we don’t. When people arn’t satisfied with a product this allows for inovation to take place. New things are introduced keeping life full of surprises.
If everyone was satisfied, then life would be pretty stagnent. Moving like a slow river.
Or at leasts thats how I see it.

> > Well that’s not fair now is it? You’re basically saying people who don’t want much change if any change at all shouldn’t be listened to so 343 is only hearing one side. That’s the childish thing, not the people expressing their honest opinions on what should and shouldn’t be in their opinion. You have no right to deny someone’s opinion just because it conflicts yours, and you have no reason to apologize for those opinions of them. Also, IMO, AA’s were bad, it wasn’t just the maps. The only way AA’s would work with halo’s formula properly is if they worked exactly like equipment.
>
> Exactly what I was gonna say.

Im not apologizing for anything just if they listen to everyone, we are going to get a boring game because we will end up with guns that take three clips to kill people with so the wont be op, a slow paced game that is boring. I dont want 343i to give us everything we want and nothing they want in the game. I dont always like change,hell, most the time im agianist it but just because i have a opinion doesnt mean that they should scrap the idea or thing in the game they should modifiey the idea to meet us in the middle. Kind of what they did with amour lock just that was with bungies idea but they didnt scrap the idea and i dont want them to start to.

When someone brings up a topic like this, one has to ask themselves…

What is Halo

> This community is definitely a double egged sword.

I want an omellette blade.

> > No biggie on the politics deal.
> >
> > Everyone has their reservations/preferences.
> >
> > I accepted what Reach was in terms of MP b/c I couldn’t stand the “True Skill” when it was a team game dependent on 1 or 2 players in the list receiving ridiculously low XP. That wasn’t fun at all and skill counted for nothing when you were giving it your all and your team was shlacking around.
> >
> > But that’s, again, personal preference and I never asked for anything before Reach came out but I adapted to it very well and enjoyed it. If the TU was honestly a full rehaul and not a separation of “TU and Vanilla”, I would’ve been upset b/c then they ARE favoring one side. However, it’s not that big of a deal and it’s just a game at the end of the day. There are many options out there and it certainly will not be the demise of Halo anyway.
> >
> > Honestly just wish there was a way to satisfy everyone. Sadly impossible though :frowning:
>
> Sometimes I wish we could satisfy everyone as well.
> But! Maybe its a good thing we don’t. When people arn’t satisfied with a product this allows for inovation to take place. New things are introduced keeping life full of surprises.
> If everyone was satisfied, then life would be pretty stagnent. Moving like a slow river.
> Or at leasts thats how I see it.

That’s a fair assessment. I accept.

Change i have NO PROBLEM with.

Change for the sake of change and to lower the skill gap for casual players to enter multiplayer, ( AA’s, nerfed movement, bloom) I have serious gripes with.
I know the same can be said for most of the core competitive halo community.
Change is not the problem. BAD changes are.

> > > Well that’s not fair now is it? You’re basically saying people who don’t want much change if any change at all shouldn’t be listened to so 343 is only hearing one side. That’s the childish thing, not the people expressing their honest opinions on what should and shouldn’t be in their opinion. You have no right to deny someone’s opinion just because it conflicts yours, and you have no reason to apologize for those opinions of them. Also, IMO, AA’s were bad, it wasn’t just the maps. The only way AA’s would work with halo’s formula properly is if they worked exactly like equipment.
> >
> > Exactly what I was gonna say.
>
> Im not apologizing for anything just if they listen to everyone, we are going to get a boring game because we will end up with guns that take three clips to kill people with so the wont be op, a slow paced game that is boring. I dont want 343i to give us everything we want and nothing they want in the game. I dont always like change,hell, most the time im agianist it but just because i have a opinion doesnt mean that they should scrap the idea or thing in the game they should modifiey the idea to meet us in the middle. Kind of what they did with amour lock just that was with bungies idea but they didnt scrap the idea and i dont want them to start to.

Well they obviously can’t listen to everyone since some ideas conflict others, and they have to have some discretion for what’s a good idea and what’s not. While I agree the game should be something 343 wants to play because they might get bored with halo fast if it wasn’t something they wanted to play every time, it mainly should be something fans want to play, as they aren’t making it, handing it out to everyone in their office for free and calling it a day, they are also making it so fans want to play it too. If it’s a game fans don’t want to play 343 isn’t going to make that much of a profit. As far as if there are opinions on something, if something truly is awful for gameplay, are you telling me it would make sense to keep it in just because some people like it, even if they are the minority? You shouldn’t condemn others opinions because they conflict yours, but you can if facts laid in front of you go against their opinion.

> What the hell are you even trying to say with that Obama crap, always resulting to the race card, just why?
> Any how on topic, this community is definitely a double egged sword.

What? Im sorry i didnt mean like that. His campaign slogan was “its time for change” it was just a joke and not a racist one. Im sorry you took it that way.

> Well that’s not fair now is it? You’re basically saying people who don’t want much change if any change at all shouldn’t be listened to so 343 is only hearing one side. That’s the childish thing, not the people expressing their honest opinions on what should and shouldn’t be in their opinion. You have no right to deny someone’s opinion just because it conflicts yours, and you have no reason to apologize for those opinions of them. Also, IMO, AA’s were bad, it wasn’t just the maps. The only way AA’s would work with halo’s formula properly is if they worked exactly like equipment.

I was going to post the exact same thing…this is literally what I was going to say.