It's a good game

I never understood why a lot of people did not enjoy reach. It’s campaign was epic and the multiplayer was pretty good along with the credit system. All the armor customizations for your character was awesome. So here’s my question. Why do people hate Halo Reach?

Have to agree with ya. Halo Reach was fun.

Heard it is now able to be played through the backwards compatibility on Xbox One!!

I think people disliked Reach because of the weapon bloom and that it was quite different from halo 1-3. I love Reach and it’s still my favorite halo game to date

I really enjoyed Reach, only problem for me, which never really impacted my experience of the game much, was the lore. It contradicted the books a lot but that’s all been fixed up by 343i and now I own Reach to play backwards compatible on my Xbox One!!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

is this game cool ?

Reach to play backwards compatible on my Xbox One!!

what? serious?

Reticle bloom, Armor Lock along with the other AAs, loadouts, slower and clunky movements, and the weak vehicle durability are all likely the biggest reasons. There were other issues, but the ones I listed stuck out the most. Other than that, the game was relatively solid.

Halo 4 and Reach are both great.

I don’t know why people really dislike it, maybe it was the load out system with armour abilities. I’m a super fan of it Reach is probably my favourite halo game!!! Still super fun!

> 2533274891247826;2:
> Have to agree with ya. Halo Reach was fun.

Reach was great. my favorite anyway.