It's a game chill out.

People fail to realize that this is a video game. People come on the forums and rage as if the government is trying to take away our rights. How about everyone go outside and take a breather, go see a movie I hear John Carter is pretty good.

Why didn’t you think about going outside when making this thread, hypocritical sir?

I dislike Sprint, that is all.

for some people this is all they got.

It seems almost as if a lot of these people on here dont have anything in life except Halo.

John Carter does look good, some people might disagree just because its a Disney movie, but thats just the extremists way of thinking

> Why didn’t you think about going outside when making this thread, hypocritical sir?

If you went outside, you might learn something and realize that what I said is nothing close to being hypocritical.

> > Why didn’t you think about going outside when making this thread, hypocritical sir?
>
> If you went outside, you might learn something and realize that what I said is nothing close to being hypocritical.

You say it’s just a Video Game when nobody asked you to make a thread or come on the forums at all. This forum is about topics of Halo 4, not John Carter.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > > Why didn’t you think about going outside when making this thread, hypocritical sir?
> >
> > If you went outside, you might learn something and realize that what I said is nothing close to being hypocritical.
>
> You say it’s just a Video Game when nobody asked you to make a thread or come on the forums at all. This forum is about topics of Halo 4, not John Carter.

Technically I am talking about Halo 4, and what’s wrong? You mad because I pointed out that you have nothing to look forward to in life besides a video game?

> > > > Why didn’t you think about going outside when making this thread, hypocritical sir?
> > >
> > > If you went outside, you might learn something and realize that what I said is nothing close to being hypocritical.
> >
> > You say it’s just a Video Game when nobody asked you to make a thread or come on the forums at all. This forum is about topics of Halo 4, not John Carter.
>
> Technically I am talking about Halo 4, and what’s wrong? You mad because I pointed out that you have nothing to look forward to in life besides a video game?

^^ (Not a mad face)

Really though, no point to this thread.

John Carter sucks!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Did you just call halo “just a game” ?

Get out.

lol well a lot o the people on this forum made good friends in, have fond memories of, love the story behind, and can relax inside of the halo universe. So if they feel that the experience is becoming less enjoyable, they have a right to calmly and respectfully say so. That’s what the forums are here for. I do come on the forums from time to time, after ive gone to school, finished track practice, done my homework, and played a bit of Mass Effect 3. This isn’t all we do, but it is part of our culture.

tl;dr: we all love the Halo franchise, so we want the best for it.

Ok let’s let this thread die now. Mmmk?

Did you ever stop and think, maybe to some people, my self included somewhat, that Halo represents something more than just a game?

Its not just a video game. If everyone saw it like that video games would not be as popular and loved as they are today and developers wouldnt spend years of their lives making them. Halo is a universe, its a community, its a social place, its a creative outlet, its a story, its a different experience every time you play.

Sprint is great. Halo 4 will be great. Those that think otherwise, enjoy the sniper rifle bullet to the face… on reach and in the future.

Sure, I love Halo, I love the way it feels to play and most of all I love the story, BUT there is a lot more to life.

exactly my good man. people complaining about the fact that you can GASP run faster! -_-
if the community is still cluttered with that, whats the point in listening anymore.

> lol well a lot o the people on this forum made good friends in, have fond memories of, love the story behind, and can relax inside of the halo universe. So if they feel that the experience is becoming less enjoyable, they have a right to calmly and respectfully say so. That’s what the forums are here for. I do come on the forums from time to time, after ive gone to school, finished track practice, done my homework, and played a bit of Mass Effect 3. This isn’t all we do, but it is part of our culture.
>
> tl;dr: we all love the Halo franchise, so we want the best for it.

But it is still just a game. I like Halo too but people act like it’s a way of life.

I went outside once, the graphics were great but the gameplay was crap.