It's a Feeling Like No Other...

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post flamebait.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Sitting here and watching everyone cry over their missing codes. Some of the usernames are names I recognize from pre-launch when they were saying that it wasn’t worth buying the Limited Edition. How do you feel now? >:)

Yeah, I feel like an evil -Yoink- right now, yeah, seeing people rage is extremely funny.

And this is relevent…how?

It isn’t. And quite honestly, I’m too busy enjoying the game to care.

I don’t understand why there has to be a -Yoink- load of threads on the same thing either. Be patient people.

> And this is relevent…how?

It was relevant to all of the rage threads over the spec code email. But now that they’re getting the codes…it’s kind of irrelevant now. :confused:

I WOULD HAVE GOT THE LE BUT THEY WERE SOLD OUT AT MY STORE. 343 NEEDS TO STOP THIS CRAP AND NOT GIVE THINGS LIKE THAT TO LE BUYERS OR MAKE SURE THEY SEND ENOUGH LE COPYS TO EACH STORE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO BUY

They aren’t missing much to be honest.

> I WOULD HAVE GOT THE LE BUT THEY WERE SOLD OUT AT MY STORE. 343 NEEDS TO STOP THIS CRAP AND NOT GIVE THINGS LIKE THAT TO LE BUYERS OR MAKE SURE THEY SEND ENOUGH LE COPYS TO EACH STORE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO BUY

It’s a limited edition for a reason.

So you know apparently the codes are finally going out now as people are saying they have gotten it and are playing H4 once again.

> Sitting here and watching everyone cry over their missing codes. Some of the usernames are names I recognize from pre-launch when they were saying that it wasn’t worth buying the Limited Edition. How do you feel now? >:)
>
> Yeah, I feel like an evil -Yoink!- right now, yeah, seeing people rage is extremely funny.

Can you tell me, was the 100 bucks worth it? They’re all getting their codes free now, something you apparently paid extra for. What else did you get? A cheapass box, future DLC for a crap game (nice thinking) and a poster?

You should have made this post about a week ago when everyone was crying about the codes. Not during the hour they’re getting them.

You clearly don’t have much practice in being an evil -Yoink- do ya?

I remember all the pre launch LE crying. Good times lol

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

OP was born in '94.

That means he’s 18.

But he’s acting like a little -Yoink-.

Get a life loser. I would laugh if your Xbox 360 broke today and you raged to high heavens.

> I don’t understand why there has to be a Yoink! load of threads on the same thing either. Be patient people.

Yeah, that would mean something if 343 stuck to the original terms of their promotion and didnt change it more than once in the mean time. I expected my code before the 30th and its not going to be in my inbox before rolling over to Dec 1.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> OP was born in '94.
>
> That means he’s 18.
>
> But he’s acting like a little Yoink!.
>
> Get a life loser. I would laugh if your Xbox 360 broke today and you raged to high heavens.

I think you might actually be mentally limited. I was born in 1996 (making me 16), nice false assumption, moron.

>

His assumption comes from the fact 94 is in your gamertag. Perfectly reasonable assumption. Any particular reason you have 94 in your gtag?

So you’re 16, his point still stands. You’re acting like a 13 year old.

p.s did you buy the LE with your own money? :open_mouth:

I should not have to be patient because all of this should have been available to me at launch. I should not be punished for in game content that actually relates to rank for not buying a 100 LE. This was a terrible idea… sorry

Ok, my bad

OP was born in '96.

That means he’s 16.

But he’s acting like a little Yoink!.

Get a life loser. I would laugh if your Xbox 360 broke today and you raged to high heavens.

People were saying it wasn’t worth buying the LE?! That thing is awesome, came with a bunch of great stuff.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

> I think you might actually be mentally limited. I was born in 1996 (making me 16), nice false assumption, moron.

LOL! you’re not even old enough to be playing this game. Did you get your mom to take you to WalMart and purchase the game for you?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

> > OP was born in '94.
> >
> > That means he’s 18.
> >
> > But he’s acting like a little Yoink!.
> >
> > Get a life loser. I would laugh if your Xbox 360 broke today and you raged to high heavens.
>
> I think you might actually be mentally limited. I was born in 1996 (making me 16), nice false assumption, moron.

You’re not old enough to buy this game, so yeah.