Its a FALCON!!!

Guys I think I know whats under that Oni card! Most people say it is a Falcon and they are right! I have lightend the photo up as much as possible and I can kind of see a rotor like the ones on a helicopter! Look at the top left corner of that card and you will see a dark outline of it!
Edit: Ive made a link to the picture for proof lol
Here someone lazy link it:http://imgur.com/xkohPqH
NOTE: When you are viewing the picture turn your brightness up to see it properly
EDIT 2: As some people are saying it is a phaeton hear me out on this! which flying vehicle would be more relatable to Halo Reach? A phaeton or a falcon? It may be like what they did with the Halo CE Magnum!

post the lightened version for us

Are you saying that the ONI card is not a complete overlay for the actual card? It has some transparency?

I thought I was just going crazy. Like I can kinda see them too by just staring at the entire card for a few seconds.

Can you post a picture of it?

There is no outline on the ONI card though. It is completely veiled by the logo and a black background.

Idk but I zoomed at 400% into the actual photo of the card you can sort of see it! For the people asking for the proof just follow these steps!

• First find the Req card sheet with all the upcoming reqs - Open the image of it on a separate page - In your browers settings zoom in at 400% - Look at the top left corner - You may or may not see it - If you cant turn your screen brightness al the way upAlso when people lightened Jorges Turret the Oni card was lightened too so I could actually see some kind of propeller

> 2535455004788248;1:
> Guys I think I know whats under that Oni card! Most people say it is a Falcon and they are right! I have lightend the photo up as much as possible and I can kind of see a rotor like the ones on a helicopter! Look at the top left corner of that card and you will see a dark outline of it!

Picture or it didn’t happen

The troll feels strong with this one.

I have made a screen shot of it RuthlessSkate94 but I don’t know how to get it onto Waypoint?

I swear this is the best b8 I have ever seen on halo waypoint

Lol no its not bait. I even said I “think”! So it may be correct but Idk! To me it looks like a propeller even someone else said it! And if you look at the Oni card from normal view it looks like there is something in that top left corner

> 2535455004788248;10:
> I have made a screen shot of it RuthlessSkate94 but I don’t know how to get it onto Waypoint?

Upload it to some website and link it.

ok but I cant link ill just put the link in words

> 2535455004788248;10:
> I have made a screen shot of it RuthlessSkate94 but I don’t know how to get it onto Waypoint?

Put it to an upload website. put the URL on here in a post, and we can link it and do the rest

Thought I saw something there, but then I told myself it was a solid black card and I was hallucinating from lack of sleep.
hopefully it’s a falcon though

Yeah just wait guys Ive got school tomorrow so I may not be able to link it today and its already 1Am here so be patient! Ill try and do it now but don’t crucify me if I cant lol

Yeah I see it kind of, I’m on my iPhone. If you turn brightness all the way up and zoom into the top left corner of the card you can kind of see a rotor

Op isn’t trolling, I saw it myself. Top left, brighten it.

Pics or BS.