It's a damn shame...

All I see hear is constant, constant complaining about Halo 4. I just can’t get my head around it.

We’ve seen like 45 seconds of gameplay at the very most. And from what I’ve seen, it looks pretty good. I’m buzzing for this game! But all I see is constant ‘This will fail!’, ‘343 you suck!’ ‘Sprint is in Halo 4!? This game will fail!’

Well first off, let’s cool off and delve a little deeper…

The one reason that sprint is despised by Halo players is that it allowed players to escape from a kill they deserved. Well, I think 343 has the brains to look at this forum and pick the good ideas and ignore the bad ones. And a very good idea floating around is that sprint should be disabled when the person sprinting is taking damage. And a bad idea… well… tornado gun… that is all…

Second, people are hating on the Spartan IV’s. How can you hate on something that you have not seen in action? Personally, I love the idea of Spartan IV’s. Chief was cool, but I’m all for a more… human hero for Humanity. Plus, they look pretty good. I see that people don’t like the armour and well, armour customisation come to mind…? That’s like hating on Reach default armour during the World Reveal. Well, that’s the default armour! There’s 20 helmets, 16 shoulders, loads of chest pieces, 5 wrist attachments, 6 utility pieces, four visor colours, 4 armour effects, 4 knee guards… There’s literally tens of thousands of different combinations! There’s more armour then the default!

Third, people are screaming ‘jetpack!’ on these forums. Let’s get one thing straight. There’s NO jetpack in the reveal trailer. These are zero-G thrusters used to navigate in areas of low/no gravity. These are far weaker then the Reach jetpack, as they only need to give Chief a boost in space, where he doesn’t weigh a gram. These have also always been a part of his armour, he just has not yet needed to use them in a game. Perhaps the books, but I’ve not read too many of them yet.

Also, the non-stop complaints of no Beta being released. People judge that the game will be a failure because they can’t get their grubby little paws on the game before release. I think 343 know what they are doing, and don’t need these ‘Pros’ and ‘True Halo fans’ to tell them how to make their game. They are having a closed Beta, meaning that large amounts of people are playing the game extensively to work out bugs, while keeping the veil of mystery over everything, to make the final reveal all the more grand.

Finally, appearances. I hate, seriously bloody despise, how people say that the game looks ‘disgusting’. How can you use such a strong word to describe a great-looking map, that you only see from one angle for a couple of seconds. I seriously just don’t get how you can have such blind hatred towards something we’ve seen a tiny fraction of one map out of at least ten.

I can just think that 343 spend years working on what could well be the best halo ever for all we know. They sit there thinking ‘we’re gonna impress these guys! We’ll do it right.’ And then you get some arrogant, ignorant loud-mouth just spitting in their faces. Seriously, as if you’re so disrespectful, just shi***ng on their hard work because you don’t like the little look we we’re given.

It’s just sad. I hope we see the error of our ways before it’s too late…

They also thought that a jetpack was in the multiplayer trailer. The spartan IV was only jumping.

Is that all you see, I see a load of threads complaining about the complainers as well

You, sir are right. I wish the forums were full of smart and considerate people like you,

They can’t possibly tell us that there will be custom classes and perks in Halo 4 without going any further than that and not expect complaints.

Also, sprint is bad.

The reason people complain is that a lot of people are very passionate about Halo and by “complaining” they feel that they are giving their input to 343i in hope that Halo 4 will be a great game, without people complaining on forums like this games would never evolve and companies would never try anything different they would just keep on doing the same thing over and over again thinking that they are pleasing everyone in the community.

That’s Why People Complain

lolduplicate threads

There will always be a reason for people to complain no matter how good the game is… Those people that don’t like the game so far will most likely change there mind about the game when we see more gameplay unless they really hate it…

> They can’t possibly tell us that there will be custom classes and perks in Halo 4 without going any further than that and not expect complaints.
>
> Also, sprint is bad.

Fishing for a thank there?..

Agreed OP, less whining would be nice, but I think we’d need to activate the array to wipe out an infestation this large!!!

Als0, spr1nt iz teh b3st thing th4t haz happnd 2 HaLo eVaR!!! Trolololololololol

^Wow, most limited thing I’ve ever heard. Why would anyone “fish” for thanks? Hopefully Universe realizes how dumb mankind is and just bitchslaps us to our tombs already.

You know what else is a damn shame?

The fact that people like you still post complaints about it. Why not just do the smart thing and report and move on, instead of posting the same junk time after time.

I’m sick of seeing this garbage cluttering the forums.

Well said! It’s about time someone finally decided to give the complainers a response to their inappropriate behaviour!

There’s the people who start complaining at the first 20 seconds of gameplay they lay eyes upon. Then there’s the people who complain about people complaining about 20 seconds of gameplay. Then there’s the people complain about sprint. Then the people who complain about all the complaining about sprint!

It’s like a food chain for forum users!

-Slow Clap-

It’s not going to stop anyone from complaining, but thanks for being supportive and level-headed.

> The reason people complain is that a lot of people are very passionate about Halo and by “complaining” they feel that they are giving their input to 343i in hope that Halo 4 will be a great game, without people complaining on forums like this games would never evolve and companies would never try anything different they would just keep on doing the same thing over and over again thinking that they are pleasing everyone in the community.
>
> That’s Why People Complain

But the complainers are (mostly) complaining that 343 are changing to from the trilogy.