iterations of ODST

it would be a interesting idea for 343 to include different iteration of odst you can play as in firefight, it would be awesome to play as halo 2 odst or reach odst, i know the likelyhood of this happening is low and 343 might not be able to get it to work, 343 could also add raven aswell (EDIT) they could give us a throwback and to add origin drop jet platoon member

> 2535416959333535;1:
> it would be a interesting idea for 343 to include different iteration of odst you can play as in firefight, it would be awesome to play as halo 2 odst or reach odst, i know the likelyhood of this happening is low and 343 might not be able to get it to work, 343 could also add raven aswell (EDIT) they could give us a throwback and to add origin drop jet platoon member

Probably unlikely to happen as you stated above. It’s all hands on deck right now to get Infinite ready for launch, hence why 343 have put a pause on the MCC seasons after 8’s release coming up soon.

> 2533274809803837;2:
> > 2535416959333535;1:
> > it would be a interesting idea for 343 to include different iteration of odst you can play as in firefight, it would be awesome to play as halo 2 odst or reach odst, i know the likelyhood of this happening is low and 343 might not be able to get it to work, 343 could also add raven aswell (EDIT) they could give us a throwback and to add origin drop jet platoon member
>
> Probably unlikely to happen as you stated above. It’s all hands on deck right now to get Infinite ready for launch, hence why 343 have put a pause on the MCC seasons after 8’s release coming up soon.

ya i know and they should focus all effort on halo infinite, all i wanted from this post is to talk about ODST and various ODST itterations

> 2533274809803837;2:
> > 2535416959333535;1:
> > it would be a interesting idea for 343 to include different iteration of odst you can play as in firefight, it would be awesome to play as halo 2 odst or reach odst, i know the likelyhood of this happening is low and 343 might not be able to get it to work, 343 could also add raven aswell (EDIT) they could give us a throwback and to add origin drop jet platoon member
>
> Probably unlikely to happen as you stated above. It’s all hands on deck right now to get Infinite ready for launch, hence why 343 have put a pause on the MCC seasons after 8’s release coming up soon.

While the Infinite team and MCC team overlap, a good deal of the MCC work is handled by partner developers (Saber Interactive). To my knowledge saber doesn’t contribute to Infinite and focuses solely on the MCC. The decision to end the MCC’s seasons wasn’t because of manpower, but to prevent Infinite and MCC seasons from competing with each other.

That said I agree that OPs suggestion is unlikely to happen for a number of reasons, but things i previously thought to be impossible are soon to be released features. Anything’s possible, and it would be a pretty organic way to add more customization to ODST without going full customization like other titles.