Items given from req packs.

So I’ve been getting lots of gold req packs lately and something that annoys me has been occuring quite often. I’ll receive uncommon items in the gold req packs. 343 needs to fix this. How items should be given out should be as follows.

• Bronze Req Packs - Common, Uncommon - Silver Req Packs - Uncommon, Rare - Gold Req Packs - Rare, Utra Rare, and finally LegendaryNumber 3 should have enough Items where Legendary won’t pop alot. That being said I’m getting sick and tired of picking up tons of uncommon items when I bust my hump to get the 10,000 points needed to unlock the Gold req packs. If they need the diversity they can keep handing out lots of rare items, as from my perception that is the middle of the pack.

upvote

If you go straight for gold it’s a lottery on what you’ll get in terms of level of unlocks, there have been many posts about this. If you want best value for your REQ points start with bronze until all the commons are unlocked, then move onto silver to unlock all your un-commons and rare, then gold. I did this, took a week or so to get the bronze out of the way, now that my silvers are done every time I open a gold pack I get nothing but ultra rare and legendary :wink:

Basically what sumo said. Its ok to get gold ever once in a while but not all the time

Observation: REQ packs are like slot machines.

Advice: Look up the psychology of slot machines and why they pay out the way they do.

> 2533274797469572;3:
> If you go straight for gold it’s a lottery on what you’ll get in terms of level of unlocks, there have been many posts about this. If you want best value for your REQ points start with bronze until all the commons are unlocked, then move onto silver to unlock all your un-commons and rare, then gold. I did this, took a week or so to get the bronze out of the way, now that my silvers are done every time I open a gold pack I get nothing but ultra rare and legendary :wink:

> 2533274808132968;4:
> Basically what sumo said. Its ok to get gold ever once in a while but not all the time

I second this. Takes somewhat longer, but it’ll save you up to 2 million REQ points in the end.

Lol, I guess I should clarify I have all the stuff you can get from silver and bronze req packs. That’s why I moved on to gold. That being said I don’t quite see how some of you are trying to make it sound like a gambling issue when that has zero relevance to this topic other then trying to change what the whole topic is about. Please troll elsewhere.

I agree,
Or maybe for golds, 7 items gurenteed to be rare to legendary, rest can be random.
I also think they daily wins could be better, open arena one get like 4 common gambit assists, really.

Just sort through the ranks of packs till you have a quired all that way you get the most for your req points…
Start with bronze or silver till you only get points no permanent unlocks then go to golds its much more practical… i have nornfang, wisperd truth a few mythic armors and helmets and im garenteed a ultra rare or Legendary req now from opening golds

i bought all of my silver first(common/rare) then gold(rare, ultra rare, legendary) now i just get req points and uncommon/common i guess the rest will come from promotional packs

> 2533274843019577;7:
> Lol, I guess I should clarify I have all the stuff you can get from silver and bronze req packs. That’s why I moved on to gold. That being said I don’t quite see how some of you are trying to make it sound like a gambling issue when that has zero relevance to this topic other then trying to change what the whole topic is about. Please troll elsewhere.

they are not trolling they are just merely replying to the first part of your post in which you state that your getting commons in a gold pack. They are correct with their responses, though i can see why you would want the packs to be the way you say. The only problem with that is, no one would get the bronze or silver packs early on. Whats the point of having all the more common items when players can spam the gold packs merely to get the legendaries/mythics without the chance of pulling a common.