It would be better if..

343 just add the BR start so people can stop complaining. Serious what is up with this competitive weapon stuff? It doesn’t matter which weapon is competitive, what really matter is the player who you are facing with. -.-

Edit: All the weapons are good (I also like the BR)

I think they did not do br starts to encourage people to go look for better weapons instead of just camping with a BR/DMR

> 2533274867591496;2:
> I think they did not do br starts to encourage people to go look for better weapons instead of just camping with a BR/DMR

This. BR starts gets too boring after a while.

> 2533274867591496;2:
> I think they did not do br starts to encourage people to go look for better weapons instead of just camping with a BR/DMR

Well they should added a BR starts playlist so people can stop with this “competitive weapons” stuff. :confused:

Plus there might be BR slayer so they stop with the different types of starts.

> 2533274925960280;5:
> Plus there might be BR slayer so they stop with the different types of starts.

that would make a lot sense like halo 2 and halo 3 did that and it worked very well

> 2535465515137096;4:
> > 2533274867591496;2:
> > I think they did not do br starts to encourage people to go look for better weapons instead of just camping with a BR/DMR
>
>
> Well they should added a BR starts playlist so people can stop with this “competitive weapons” stuff. :confused:

I wouldn’t say playlist maybe a BR start variant in the Slayer Playlist like all previous games have done

Give people what they want so they quit complaining?

Look how well that worked with MCC and it’s Halo CE playlist, that’s now 2v2 instead of 4v4… and that’s because a small group of people said CE was a 2v2 kind of game cause of how it worked at the time, having 4 players on one console.

Now look at it, almost nobody I see or talk to likes 2v2 and they want 4v4 back, along with the countless topics people make begging to make Halo CE 4v4.

Trust me, you’re going to make mistakes and make people upset and angry over certain choices no matter what you do.

> 2535444867361780;8:
> Give people what they want so they quit complaining?
>
> Look how well that worked with MCC and it’s Halo CE playlist, that’s now 2v2 instead of 4v4… and that’s because a small group of people said CE was a 2v2 kind of game cause of how it worked at the time, having 4 players on one console.
>
> Now look at it, almost nobody I talk to likes 2v2 and they want 4v4 back, along with the countless topics people make begging to make Halo CE 4v4.
>
> Trust me, you’re going to make mistakes and make people upset and angry over certain choices no matter what you do.

Agreed

> 2533274867591496;7:
> > 2535465515137096;4:
> > > 2533274867591496;2:
> > > I think they did not do br starts to encourage people to go look for better weapons instead of just camping with a BR/DMR
> >
> >
> > Well they should added a BR starts playlist so people can stop with this “competitive weapons” stuff. :confused:
>
>
> I wouldn’t say playlist maybe a BR start variant in the Slayer Playlist like all previous games have done

No then people are just going keep choosing BR slayer over and over again. :C

> 2535444867361780;8:
> Give people what they want so they quit complaining?
>
> Look how well that worked with MCC and it’s Halo CE playlist, that’s now 2v2 instead of 4v4… and that’s because a small group of people said CE was a 2v2 kind of game cause of how it worked at the time, having 4 players on one console.
>
> Now look at it, almost nobody I see or talk to likes 2v2 and they want 4v4 back, along with the countless topics people make begging to make Halo CE 4v4.
>
> Trust me, you’re going to make mistakes and make people upset and angry over certain choices no matter what you do.

Some of the people on the waypoint are mad that they have to use AR start.

> 2535465515137096;10:
> > 2533274867591496;7:
> > > 2535465515137096;4:
> > > > 2533274867591496;2:
> > > > I think they did not do br starts to encourage people to go look for better weapons instead of just camping with a BR/DMR
> > >
> > >
> > > Well they should added a BR starts playlist so people can stop with this “competitive weapons” stuff. :confused:
> >
> >
> > I wouldn’t say playlist maybe a BR start variant in the Slayer Playlist like all previous games have done
>
>
> No then people are just going keep choosing BR slayer over and over again. :C

They can’t no voting is allowed muahahaha

> 2535465515137096;11:
> > 2535444867361780;8:
> > Give people what they want so they quit complaining?
> >
> > Look how well that worked with MCC and it’s Halo CE playlist, that’s now 2v2 instead of 4v4… and that’s because a small group of people said CE was a 2v2 kind of game cause of how it worked at the time, having 4 players on one console.
> >
> > Now look at it, almost nobody I see or talk to likes 2v2 and they want 4v4 back, along with the countless topics people make begging to make Halo CE 4v4.
> >
> > Trust me, you’re going to make mistakes and make people upset and angry over certain choices no matter what you do.
>
>
> Some of the people on the waypoint are mad that they have to use AR start.

I understand but they seem to think that BR starts are gone completely. How many variants of slayer and other game types have we had in Halo during it’s course so far? It’s just very dramatic, in my opinion. Either way, listening to a small group’s wants while completely blowing over everyone else’s is not the right move.

No! No! No!

Please, AR starts are what's best for business. The "competitive" argument doesn't make sense if everyone starts with the same loadouts. So the best players will prevail if everyone starts with an AR, or BR, rockets, or sword. It doesn't matter. The most skilled players will get the kills.

> 2535444867361780;13:
> > 2535465515137096;11:
> > > 2535444867361780;8:
> > > Give people what they want so they quit complaining?
> > >
> > > Look how well that worked with MCC and it’s Halo CE playlist, that’s now 2v2 instead of 4v4… and that’s because a small group of people said CE was a 2v2 kind of game cause of how it worked at the time, having 4 players on one console.
> > >
> > > Now look at it, almost nobody I see or talk to likes 2v2 and they want 4v4 back, along with the countless topics people make begging to make Halo CE 4v4.
> > >
> > > Trust me, you’re going to make mistakes and make people upset and angry over certain choices no matter what you do.
> >
> >
> > Some of the people on the waypoint are mad that they have to use AR start.
>
>
> I understand but they seem to think that BR starts are gone completely. How many variants of slayer and other game types have we had in Halo during it’s course so far? It’s just very dramatic, in my opinion. Either way, listening to a small group’s wants while completely blowing over everyone else’s is not the right move.

I actually agreed.

> 2535465515137096;15:
> > 2535444867361780;13:
> > > 2535465515137096;11:
> > > > 2535444867361780;8:
> > > > Give people what they want so they quit complaining?
> > > >
> > > > Look how well that worked with MCC and it’s Halo CE playlist, that’s now 2v2 instead of 4v4… and that’s because a small group of people said CE was a 2v2 kind of game cause of how it worked at the time, having 4 players on one console.
> > > >
> > > > Now look at it, almost nobody I see or talk to likes 2v2 and they want 4v4 back, along with the countless topics people make begging to make Halo CE 4v4.
> > > >
> > > > Trust me, you’re going to make mistakes and make people upset and angry over certain choices no matter what you do.
> > >
> > >
> > > Some of the people on the waypoint are mad that they have to use AR start.
> >
> >
> > I understand but they seem to think that BR starts are gone completely. How many variants of slayer and other game types have we had in Halo during it’s course so far? It’s just very dramatic, in my opinion. Either way, listening to a small group’s wants while completely blowing over everyone else’s is not the right move.
>
>
> I actually agreed.

I know. I’m just saying.

Pistols starts(aka ‘AR’ Starts) are already BR starts for all intents and purposes. I’m not sure what exactly you are taking issue with as I haven’t noticed any recent pushes for BR starts as of late.

Some people have issues with the Pistols killtime, but switching to the BR would not help in that respect as the BR has a slower time to kill, some people have an issue with how powerful the auto weapons are, but I think that a lot of it is exaggerated at least with respect to the AR as a starting weapon(I think the SMG complaints have a lot more weight).

Usually a can see a specific cause that would give rise to this type of thread but I am really not seeing it.

I could see BR starts being the standard for BTB(with an AR or SMG complementing it) when it is launches.

> 2533274925960280;12:
> > 2535465515137096;10:
> > > 2533274867591496;7:
> > > > 2535465515137096;4:
> > > > > 2533274867591496;2:
> > > > > I think they did not do br starts to encourage people to go look for better weapons instead of just camping with a BR/DMR
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Well they should added a BR starts playlist so people can stop with this “competitive weapons” stuff. :confused:
> > >
> > >
> > > I wouldn’t say playlist maybe a BR start variant in the Slayer Playlist like all previous games have done
> >
> >
> > No then people are just going keep choosing BR slayer over and over again. :C
>
>
> They can’t no voting is allowed muahahaha

YAY :smiley:

Take the Battle Rifle out, give way for LightRifle starts yay!

As long as BRs are accessible in maps I don’t mind AR starts. But this is not easy to achieve. Just take Warlock from Halo 2 as an example. Yes, there are BRs everywhere, but they are hard to get in a competitive match because going to their location makes you extremely vulnerable. BRs shouldn’t be this hard to get.