It takes too long to get out of bronze packs :(

I love halo as much as the next player and I want it to be fun but there’s something causing havoc in the game, bronze req pack drop rates, I just got 6 non perm packs in a row and I really want to move to silvers. It is definitely not an 80% drop rate in the player’s favour. I just wanna know if this has happened to anyone else as it’s quite boring just getting commons. It’s still fun I just find the lack of progression disturbing. :wink:
Edit: in conclusion it looks like we’ve established that bronze will need a buff in h6

You’re a SR34. You’re not going to finish Bronze packs til you’re SR60.
Stop saying it’s unacceptable, it’s just how the REQ packs progression works.

> 2533274913126156;2:
> You’re a SR34. You’re not going to finish Bronze packs til you’re SR60.
> Stop saying it’s unacceptable, it’s just how the REQ packs progression works.

Oh I didn’t mean it like that and I’m almost finished only 19 more reqs

Then get silvers! It’s actually been a thing I’ve seen others debate; should you start with bronze or silver?

> 2535447053585555;3:
> > 2533274913126156;2:
> > You’re a SR34. You’re not going to finish Bronze packs til you’re SR60.
> > Stop saying it’s unacceptable, it’s just how the REQ packs progression works.
>
>
> Oh I didn’t mean it like that and I’m almost finished only 19 more reqs

then what did you mean? Because your original topic said something on the lines of “Common REQs are unacceptable

I don’t buy Bronze, only Silver as it guarantees unlocks.

I’ve bought silver packs from the beginning and finished my Silver pack grind at level 85.

> 2533274913126156;5:
> > 2535447053585555;3:
> > > 2533274913126156;2:
> > > You’re a SR34. You’re not going to finish Bronze packs til you’re SR60.
> > > Stop saying it’s unacceptable, it’s just how the REQ packs progression works.
> >
> >
> > Oh I didn’t mean it like that and I’m almost finished only 19 more reqs
>
>
> then what did you mean? Because your original topic said something on the lines of “Common REQs are unacceptable

Sorry title changed to something more fitting

> 2533274806711091;6:
> I don’t buy Bronze, only Silver as it guarantees unlocks.

Ok thank you for the replies I’ll check outhe silver packs

Don’t waste your points on bronze packs.

> 2535447053585555;8:
> > 2533274913126156;5:
> > > 2535447053585555;3:
> > > > 2533274913126156;2:
> > > > You’re a SR34. You’re not going to finish Bronze packs til you’re SR60.
> > > > Stop saying it’s unacceptable, it’s just how the REQ packs progression works.
> > >
> > >
> > > Oh I didn’t mean it like that and I’m almost finished only 19 more reqs
> >
> >
> > then what did you mean? Because your original topic said something on the lines of “Common REQs are unacceptable
>
>
> Sorry title changed to something more fitting

But still, what’s disturbing? The game wouldn’t hold interest long if bronze items were finished being unlocked at level 30, some people would stop playing once they unlock everything. Just play the game for Halo, who cares about unlocking items.

> 2533274913126156;11:
> > 2535447053585555;8:
> > > 2533274913126156;5:
> > > > 2535447053585555;3:
> > > > > 2533274913126156;2:
> > > > > You’re a SR34. You’re not going to finish Bronze packs til you’re SR60.
> > > > > Stop saying it’s unacceptable, it’s just how the REQ packs progression works.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Oh I didn’t mean it like that and I’m almost finished only 19 more reqs
> > >
> > >
> > > then what did you mean? Because your original topic said something on the lines of “Common REQs are unacceptable
> >
> >
> > Sorry title changed to something more fitting
>
>
> But still, what’s disturbing? The game wouldn’t hold interest long if bronze items were finished being unlocked at level 30, some people would stop playing once they unlock everything. Just play the game for Halo, who cares about unlocking items.

It’s a darth vader quote meant to show I’m not hating

> 2535447053585555;12:
> > 2533274913126156;11:
> > > 2535447053585555;8:
> > > > 2533274913126156;5:
> > > > > 2535447053585555;3:
> > > > > > 2533274913126156;2:
> > > > > > You’re a SR34. You’re not going to finish Bronze packs til you’re SR60.
> > > > > > Stop saying it’s unacceptable, it’s just how the REQ packs progression works.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Oh I didn’t mean it like that and I’m almost finished only 19 more reqs
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > then what did you mean? Because your original topic said something on the lines of “Common REQs are unacceptable
> > >
> > >
> > > Sorry title changed to something more fitting
> >
> >
> > But still, what’s disturbing? The game wouldn’t hold interest long if bronze items were finished being unlocked at level 30, some people would stop playing once they unlock everything. Just play the game for Halo, who cares about unlocking items.
>
>
> It’s a darth vader quote meant to show I’m not hating

I don’t get it, you changed your topic title 3 times so far, what are you complaining about this time?

I think it should be guaranteed to give you only 1 permanent req item since there are so few commons. Honestly this would give players an incentive to keep playing and to get out of bronze easy. Bronze packs should be the beginning and starter for a player and they should know to start with it. It gives you the basic armor and weapons to start with.

There’s currently no point in buying Bronze packs, as you can just like you said go through six of them never getting anything.

Just stick with Silver packs. You’ll fill out your commons pretty fast, and you’ll get uncommons and rares at the same time.

> 2533274913126156;13:
> > 2535447053585555;12:
> > > 2533274913126156;11:
> > > > 2535447053585555;8:
> > > > > 2533274913126156;5:
> > > > > > 2535447053585555;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274913126156;2:
> > > > > > > You’re a SR34. You’re not going to finish Bronze packs til you’re SR60.
> > > > > > > Stop saying it’s unacceptable, it’s just how the REQ packs progression works.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Oh I didn’t mean it like that and I’m almost finished only 19 more reqs
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > then what did you mean? Because your original topic said something on the lines of “Common REQs are unacceptable
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Sorry title changed to something more fitting
> > >
> > >
> > > But still, what’s disturbing? The game wouldn’t hold interest long if bronze items were finished being unlocked at level 30, some people would stop playing once they unlock everything. Just play the game for Halo, who cares about unlocking items.
> >
> >
> > It’s a darth vader quote meant to show I’m not hating
>
> I don’t get it, you changed your topic title 3 times so far, what are you complaining about this time?I’m having trouble getting my point across kid. And have you never watched star wars?

> 2535409103705542;14:
> I think it should be guaranteed to give you only 1 permanent req item since there are so few commons. Honestly this would give players an incentive to keep playing and to get out of bronze easy. Bronze packs should be the beginning and starter for a player and they should know to start with it. It gives you the basic armor and weapons to start with.

Yeah I agree it should be that

Bronze is a ripoff. Not worth the points when the drop rate is random and you can guarantee 2 unlocks per pack going the silver route.

I didn’t think it took that long. I mean you get one almost every game of Warzone assault and two for every regular Warzone match.

Starting with bronze is a bad idea imo, you aren’t even guarunteed a permanent in each pack.