It sucks that we can't give the Flood weapons

Who else thinks this sucks? :frowning:

I don’t.

> I don’t.

But for certain gametypes you need both sides to have guns. Such as Cops and Robbers. You can use other gametypes for this, but sometimes you need the Alpha zombie option for certain gametypes to work.

Is there no custom game variants for zombies/flood?

I’m sad too

Doesnt phase me, ever since halo 2 zombies aka infection aka flood as been based around melee vs guns.

I think they did more than they were expected to do by bringing in flood models :slight_smile:

> Is there no custom game variants for zombies/flood?

Well there still are options, but you can’t give the Flood weapons. They can only use their claw.

Wait! Where does it say we cant give the flood weapons?

> Wait! Where does it say we cant give the flood weapons?

I’d like to know this as well, this is the first I’ve heard of it.

Unless it is leaked?

> > Wait! Where does it say we cant give the flood weapons?
>
> I’d like to know this as well, this is the first I’ve heard of it.
>
> Unless it is leaked?

Same here. OP, where did you get this from?

> > > Wait! Where does it say we cant give the flood weapons?
> >
> > I’d like to know this as well, this is the first I’ve heard of it.
> >
> > Unless it is leaked?
>
> Same here. OP, where did you get this from?

Someone I know got an early copy and told me.

I do. Not because i don’t like the new thing or want to go back to the old thing.

My issue with how things are set up Halo 4 regarding new gametype features. Whether it is flood, flag, oddball. My issue isn’t the lack of specific customization but the lack of customization in general. It seems like customization has been lacking not only with Halo 4 but with Reach.

I’m not making judgement calls on the merits of these changes. But even if every last player loved the changes I would have expected some of the options we don’t have just so we can see crazy creative gametypes.

I just don’t like when we lose customization.

> I think they did more than they were expected to do by bringing in flood models :slight_smile:

Taking away many fun ways to play is awesome! YEAH! GO 343i! You guys rock my socks!

> I do. Not because i don’t like the new thing or want to go back to the old thing.
>
> My issue with how things are set up Halo 4 regarding new gametype features. Whether it is flood, flag, oddball. My issue isn’t the lack of specific customization but the lack of customization in general. It seems like customization has been lacking not only with Halo 4 but with Reach.
>
> I’m not making judgement calls on the merits of these changes. But even if every last player loved the changes I would have expected some of the options we don’t have just so we can see crazy creative gametypes.
>
> I just don’t like when we lose customization.

I thought Reach had very little customization at first, but I ended up having loads of fun in people’s creative custom games. We just have to wait and see what the community will come up with. The proof is in the pudding.

I have been fearing this. Looks like Halo 4 will be coming out with even less custom options than Reach did. This news and the fact that VIP is not in and options for classic CTF aren’t there makes me a very sad, indeed.

That seems like an incredible step in reverse. Hopefully it either isn’t true or is going to be fixed in the launch patch, but I find it extremely silly that they’d be so restrictive with custom game options, especially considering how important custom games have been to many Halo players.

I’m waiting until this is confirmed with a video or me playing it myself. Hopefully if this is true there are ways to recreate the basic ideas with other game types…who knows.

I wouldn’t trust pre-release copies. They don’t have a ranking system or several other gametypes that have been confirmed in either (SWAT, whatever Extraction is, etc.), but they’ll be avaliable at/soon after launch.

Double Post. Stupid site…

> > I don’t.
>
> But for certain gametypes you need both sides to have guns. Such as Cops and Robbers. You can use other gametypes for this, but sometimes you need the Alpha zombie option for certain gametypes to work.

Slayer + lives

Problem solved MERRY CHRISMAS