It sucks that the Sidekick and Commando are held back by bloom while the BR doesn't have to deal with it at all

Less about the Sidekick since it’s not supposed to be your main weapon and more about the Commando being entirely outclassed by the BR because of bloom.

1 Like

Commando is useless and it’s not because of the Bloom, people are using Macros to avoid recoil and bloom with the sidekick and treat it like a primary. the Sidekick is hardly being held back.

The commando isn’t being outclassed because of bloom, it’s being outclassed because they nerfed the damage to death

1 Like

The Commando is weaker all around compared to BR. It has recoil/bloom, and hardly any bullet magnetism for headshots. The BR has to deal with none of that, and you get headshot even you aim 2 feet away from the head. Basically they just left the BR untouched from past games but redesigned the AR/Sidekick/Commando to feel more like a modern shooter. As a result BR kind of feels like easy mode. I actually think the Commando variant of SWAT will be interesting to play, and probably a lot more skill based. But yeah I think they are scared to nerf the BR in any way for fear of MLG crowd whining.

1 Like

Yeah I wish the commando has greater range as opposed to the BR. The AR’s impressively long range, in spite of being a powerful close-range weapon in this game, also makes the commando feel a bit useless.

1 Like