It says I don't have Mark VI [gen 1] (scarred)

I have both Mark VIs unlocked helmet and armor and it says I don’t have them unlocked when I go to the collections. I would love if somebody could help me fix this.
Thank,
Sincerily, MAGICAL UNlCORN

At least you got the armor. I got the normal Mark VI, but didn’t get the scarred version for the “Cairo Stations” achievement. I also didn’t get the “nightfall” helmet and armor for watching all episodes through the halo channel (and the second stories of ep 1 for the helmet)
Is there a fix? or does anyone know if those just show up in your customization menu or if you receive them as promo req packs?

> 2533274874021557;2:
> At least you got the armor. I got the normal Mark VI, but didn’t get the scarred version for the “Cairo Stations” achievement. I also didn’t get the “nightfall” helmet and armor for watching all episodes through the halo channel (and the second stories of ep 1 for the helmet)
> Is there a fix? or does anyone know if those just show up in your customization menu or if you receive them as promo req packs?

Damn I’m sorry. I hope they fix this stuff soon.

Does 343 even know this problem exists?

I also am having the problem. I unlocked “Your Journey Begins” and “Cairo Station” achievements in the Master Chief Collection. When I go to my armor in Halo 5 I can choose the Mark VI Gen 1 armor. However it shows in my collection that I have yet to unlock it. My helmet and armor collection does not show that I have the Scared Armor and the REQ collection does not show the Scared Armor unlocked. Any ideas?

I’m having this problem too, but it’s okay, 343 made a support forum which they quite clearly don’t monitor; or if they they don’t take the time to actually say anything

You have to finish Halo 5 campaign

> 2533274874466942;6:
> You have to finish Halo 5 campaign

Thank you das norse. At least someone gives a update. Is this fully confirmed by anyone else yet? I am working on the campaign on Legendary by myself, almost done so I can not confirm this yet…

If you have earned the armor through MCC achievements, then the most recent update has actually updated the REQ collection to show that you’ve collected the armor and helmet. Could you check to see if this is indeed the case?

I just completed Halo 5, legendary solo, still does not say I have the armor. The update did not fix anything either.

My freind got it but i still cant