It’s Time to Hardware Ban!

I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about hackers, and the only counter to this is hardware bans in a free to play game. Hacking in a game should not be tolerated, especially this one. We need to cut the cheaters out of this game, seriously, what a lowlife you have to be to hack a game. Maybe try getting good.

10 Likes

For sure, If they can reliably detect them I guess. But if it was that easy wouldn’t they all be doing this?

2 Likes

I heard warzone may be doing it. Still you’re right, I mean there’s a workaround to everything, but it’s a deterrent. Just like locking your car door, will it stop someone from breaking in? No. But will it make them really think about it? Yes. To create an environment of the greatest risk, ie. hardware, IP, and account, bans, I believe less people will do it. Still the easiest way to negate this is to not make this game free to play, another way is to develop the greatest anti cheat system we’ve ever seen. I’d really like to hear what 343 plans to do about this one.

Hey man the hackers are getting 50xp same as us they arnt special considering no stat tracking or meaningful progression.

No one cares about their XP, they ruin the games for others because they’re cheating…

It’s a shame that crossplay has forced xbox players to play with PC and all the cheaters that come with that.

1 Like

Hackers are ruining the game lol, yeah they get 50xp, but they make the game completely unfun. Because they don’t have enough skill to actually play the game and win, they have to cheat like losers. This isn’t about progression it’s about purging this galaxy of the infection by lighting the holy hardware, IP, and account ban and burning a path into the divine beyond.

1 Like

This game certainly needs a far more robust anti-cheat system and harsher punishments for players who do cheat. Aiming at micro-strafing targets is already frustrating, but it’s made far worse by the knowledge that the other guy probably has an aimhack doing the shooting for him. With aimbots, hacked maps, immortality, etc., this game is quickly just becoming a competition to download the most blatant cheats.

2 Likes

This is another reason we need an option to turn off crossplay. The PC community has always been super toxic when I’ve had to play with them

1 Like